• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a matter of taking off your foul-mouthed, beer swilling fanatical hat for a moment and putting on your decent human hat.

as a jaded blue jays fan, my arguments for signing Bautista for whatever he is asking:   1. If they don't spend it on Bautista, it won't get "Better spent elsewhere" on other players. This is the bl

Here's a good example how the Jays current run can establish life long fans throughout the county.   My nephew who is 11 years old lives in Montreal and only cared about hockey last few years. Love

trying not to be overconfident here, but this guy is a rookie LHP with an 87 mph fastball who struck out 5.5 batters per 9 inning in triple A this year. If you could custom create a pitcher for the Jays lineup to feast on, he would look a lot like Ryan Merritt

Based on this year's stats, Jays were one of the best against hard throwers and poor against soft-throwers. Though last year they killed lefties, they were actually better against righties this year.

Nice to see the guy with one start has gotten at least 5 strikes outside the zone in the first two innings. Again, they're taking advantage better, but big strike zones called evenly (and it hasn't been) are a big advantage to the swinging team with a great bullpen, and not the patient team with no depth. And it has been a damn big strike zone this whole series.

Any other player in baseball that gives more bulletin board material stuff than Bautista ? To the opposition and the umps.

Here's everything you need to know about me as a sports fan:

I've been glued to the Jays all year, very interested in their ups and downs, hoping to see something special, was on my way to Cleveland last weekend til work stopped me.

BUT.....watching Merritt walk off, I was really happy for him, he looked like a decent kid and I like when good things happen to good people. The way the team backed him up, congratulated him, hugged him...I love sports when its about that stuff. So, so much for my Jays love.

Now, lets beat the crap out of Brian Shaw, he looks like a dick.

I've been glued to the Jays all year, very interested in their ups and downs, hoping to see something special, was on my way to Cleveland last weekend til work stopped me.

BUT.....watching Merritt walk off, I was really happy for him, he looked like a decent kid and I like when good things happen to good people. The way the team backed him up, congratulated him, hugged him...I love sports when its about that stuff. So, so much for my Jays love.

Oh man, right? His smile when he walked off?

i saw that. And the best part of that smile is he knew he wasn't SUPPOSED to be smiling, but h couldn't help himself in a 'did I just pitch that well' way... I appreciated it too, arp

Ya, the smile, exactly as you guys said. 'wow, did that just happen?'

Sometimes I think sports is the dumbest thing to care about, then other times I'm addicted, just in love with sports and how it brings people together.

so Navarro pinch hits for Saunders. Fine. I think it's dumb but whatever, it worked out.

What possible excuse is there to not pinch run for him once he gets on base.

so Navarro pinch hits for Saunders. Fine. I think it's dumb but whatever, it worked out.

What possible excuse is there to not pinch run for him once he gets on base.

No clue why pompei isn't running for him. Burn 2 bench players who cares!

How can you call yourself a fan if you are happy for the other team

It kills me that I don't live up to your standards.

You+Serge are real, true fans. I will stop calling myself one.

Or...what Dale said.

• Like 2

Or...what Dale said.

I don't have standards. I just cheer for the teams that I like. I don't cheer for other teams.

Anyways nice ride Jays. Not what we wanted but definitely nice to be in the playoffs in consecutive years

• Like 1

well damn :(

tough to be mad at the Indians. They played well. Miller and Allen were beasts, Lindor is a stud, and Francona is a boss. I loved how he managed this series, I don't think he made a single mistake. Wish we had somebody like him managing the Jays.

Can't wait for the next few days to listen to all the "fans" that don't even pay attention to the jays until the playoffs start tell me why they lost and what they should have done differently.

• Like 1

well damn :(

tough to be mad at the Indians. They played well. Miller and Allen were beasts, Lindor is a stud, and Francona is a boss. I loved how he managed this series, I don't think he made a single mistake. Wish we had somebody like him managing the Jays.

Can't wait for the next few days to listen to all the "fans" that don't even pay attention to the jays until the playoffs start tell me why they lost and what they should have done differently.

I'm already getting the annoying texts

Or...what Dale said.

Second time I get attacked without even posting