• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a matter of taking off your foul-mouthed, beer swilling fanatical hat for a moment and putting on your decent human hat.

as a jaded blue jays fan, my arguments for signing Bautista for whatever he is asking:   1. If they don't spend it on Bautista, it won't get "Better spent elsewhere" on other players. This is the bl

Here's a good example how the Jays current run can establish life long fans throughout the county.   My nephew who is 11 years old lives in Montreal and only cared about hockey last few years. Love

That was a sad game, especially since we are big favourites in next 2. We win that game and we are probably looking at 3-1 or at best 2-2 in the series. Now we need both just to send it back to Kluber tied again

Has anyone read why Sanchez isn't starting until game 4? Is it to limit innings? He's certainly been better than Stroman, so just curious

That was a sad game, especially since we are big favourites in next 2. We win that game and we are probably looking at 3-1 or at best 2-2 in the series. Now we need both just to send it back to Kluber tied again

Has anyone read why Sanchez isn't starting until game 4? Is it to limit innings? He's certainly been better than Stroman, so just curious

Limiting his innings is what I heard

Limiting his innings is what I heard

just curious, have you heard that from the Jays themselves? Or just rumours and what 'experts' think?

I find it intriguing that the pitcher I consider the best on the Jays will not pitch until game 4, even though they had a lengthy layoff from his last start.

The Jays can throw Cy Young, Nolan Ryan or Bugs Bunny out there to pitch...won't mean shit if they can't hit.

They cant hit, because they are facing Clevelands best pitchers. :)

(ya ya, I know, Tomlin)

just curious, have you heard that from the Jays themselves? Or just rumours and what 'experts' think?

I find it intriguing that the pitcher I consider the best on the Jays will not pitch until game 4, even though they had a lengthy layoff from his last start.

I heard it from all the Jays talk going on. I thought everyone heard this.

Why else do you think they are doing it

I heard it from all the Jays talk going on. I thought everyone heard this.

Why else do you think they are doing it

I dont know, but I would think keeping the rest of the starters on schedule might have something to do with it. Maybe hey didnt want a Happ or Stroman to have a long, 10 day layoff kind of thing.

I dont have an opp to listen to too much Jays talk, ie on tv/radio.

I dont know, but I would think keeping the rest of the starters on schedule might have something to do with it. Maybe hey didnt want a Happ or Stroman to have a long, 10 day layoff kind of thing.

I dont have an opp to listen to too much Jays talk, ie on tv/radio.

It's all I listen to

Well to me it looks like there setting him up to pitch in the world series twice.

Looks like its going to back fire so far.

I would think that's the last reason for it

I have to say I am happy I did not make the trip down to Cleveland. I was going to drag Otto with me but with my daughters birthday party today I could not manage it

The 5 hour drive home would have been very painful and yes I do organize birthday parties for my kids. My wife does not do it

Just a FYI. Kids talk. Especially 9 year old girls. I had my daughter birthday party in the avenue road st Clair area. I was told my one 9 year old that her dad was extremely angry driving to the party. He constantly complain about traffic

Still like the Jays chances in this series. This is where pitching depth is going to come into play.

One game at a time.

Also as much as I like Bautista, he needs to just stop talking and start swinging. Every ump in the league is going to go against him on all borderline pitches.