cancelled.

Not really shocked, it was super expensive about a topic that has limited appeal to the youth, with some huge flaws. I will miss it, though, I loved the music scenes, and some of the debauchery was hof

Before this aired I read some stuff touting this as the "story behind the founding of cbgb" which is what lured me in to begin with, so I'm kind of disappointed that it took them a whole season of noise to get to the concept of cbgb only to have it be cancelled. Other than that, I won't miss it. Neither the individual characters' stories nor the characters themselves were interesting/likable enough for me to care that I won't get to see what happened to them. *ptooey*

Oh, I don't give a shit about any of the characters, except Olivia, but purely because I would drink her bath water, and I have no idea what her character's name is even. Mostly I'll miss the flash back scenes and the music. It had flashes of directorial brilliance, but it was a mess. A beautiful mess, but still a mess. I miss luck more.

• Like 1

I won't really miss the show, I'll probably never think about it again, but I really enjoyed it. I think the show was mostly bad, but I like the subject matter, and they did a really job portraying the nature of coke without making it preachy. The fact that the show made no sense is an extension of its dedication to the coke narrative. Nothing in the 70s and 80s made any sense, because everyone was on coke.

• Like 2