LOL, just like Obama gets all his input from his 3rd grade team, leaving the pros on the sideline.

Of course we know who played him and talked him into going into Lybia, the hillary/sidney team. Left the pros on sidelines, should have listened to Gates.

Of course we know the JV team has been kicking him and 3rd grade team ass.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

Is Scott Baio a "D List Celebrity"?

Or is Scott Baio a Hollywood legend for having blown through more A-Grade trim than possibly anyone else alive and also the secret crush of every over 40 but under 65 hag, a key Hillary voting demographic that Trump must woo?

http://www.complex.c...cord/scott-baio

Miley Cyrus is an "A List Celebrity".

He is infinitely better off having Scott Baio speak than some Kardashian. "A List Celebrities" are only influential with retards who, for the most part, do not vote, whereas Scott Baio speaks directly to the dried out ovaries of every post-menopausal shrew who wanted nothing more than Charles to be in charge of her during those bygone glory years she desperately wishes she could go back to.

There couldn't be a more shrewd pick.

we know how much middle aged women like being called a ****

Josh Barro ‏@jbarro 2m2 minutes ago

Tonight, Antonio Sabato Jr. said Obama is a Muslim and Scott Baio declined to apologize for calling Hillary a ****. #RNCinCLE #SexyCelebs

Tonight, Antonio Sabato Jr. said Obama is a Muslim and Scott Baio declined to apologize for calling Hillary a ****. #RNCinCLE #SexyCelebs

You're saying that the strategically correct move was for him to apologize?

Middle aged women are well aware that some other women are, in fact, cunts.

A lot of businessmen don't read books, preferring periodicals and newspapers. When you life consists of running hundreds of companies and mired in super high stakes, real time decision making, there's nothing in a Harlequin Romance Novel that's going to give you any kind of an edge.

That is the sort of pretentious horseshit that losers bring up as if it gives them some sort of one-up on a higher performer who is a winner in every other aspect of his life... "but he doesn't read as many books as I do! And I drink better craft brews, too!

• Like 1

LOL, you folks really want to go down this road.

Hillary is the most divisive canidate in the history of this county. She is a Vile, Soulless, Corrupt and Amoral person.

We know what you are called when you give Hillary's husband a blow job in the Oval Office and let him shove his cigar up your vagina.

Yep Hillary led the charge.

Hillary Clinton: Monica Lewinsky a “narcissistic loony toon

Stalker

A nut and slut

Drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find

And she has so much class. When she wanted her friends to take over a job in the White House, she just could not just fire the Seven People she led the charge and got one indicted who the jury found not guilty in less that 2 hours of deliberation in Federal Court.

Of course when they perped walked them out of the White House they took the people to a Van without Windows and Seats.

Classy Person

A lot of businessmen don't read books, preferring periodicals and newspapers. When you life consists of running hundreds of companies and mired in super high stakes, real time decision making, there's nothing in a Harlequin Romance Novel that's going to give you any kind of an edge.

That is the sort of pretentious horseshit that losers bring up as if it gives them some sort of one-up on a higher performer who is a winner in every other aspect of his life... "but he doesn't read as many books as I do! And I drink better craft brews, too!

LOL, you don't believe that.

Trump basically reads nothing. He has zero intellectual curiosity and he isn't going to start reading things like briefing books now.

You can't really blame Melania Trump for her speech copying an entire section of Michelle Obama's speech since nobody should expect her to write her own speech but it is another sign of how a Trump Administration would operate. Trump doesn't and won't have the best people working with him. In this case he has speech writers who steal large sections of another speech and are so stupid as to think it won't be found out.

Matthew Yglesias ‏@mattyglesias 4h4 hours ago

Melanie's plagiarism, like other Trump cons, was not particularly clever or hard to catch. Just counts on the marks being dumb.

CnswbQ0WcAELP27.jpg

LOL, you don't believe that.

Trump basically reads nothing. He has zero intellectual curiosity and he isn't going to start reading things like briefing books now.

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban 4h4 hours ago

.@jgraci08 @joebachman lol. You do realize that @realDonaldTrump has never sent an email or used a computer ? Never. He thinks it's 1975

Rob Stover ‏@Rob_Stover 4h4 hours ago

@mcuban "In testimony in 2013, Trump revealed he had embraced email, but only slightly. "Very rarely, but I use it," Trump said. @nytimes

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban 3h3 hours ago

@Rob_Stover @nytimes he uses it via an assistant. I have emailed her many times

Ezra Klein ‏@ezraklein 4h4 hours ago

So a passage on hard work was plagiarized AND there was a Rickroll in Melania's speech. Is sabotage a possibility?

Josh BarroVerified account

‏@jbarro

There's a lot of "oh haha, the media is focusing on the trivial gotcha thing instead of the real horrors." This is wrong.

Josh Barro ‏@jbarro 3h3 hours ago Lakewood, OH

The plagiarism reflects two important problems that would make Trump a bad president.

1/ Trump doesn't know much. But in theory, he'll "hire the best people" to fill the gaps. Yet his campaign staff couldn't stop this ****up.

2/ The Trumps are so full of shit they need to lift anodyne language about how they value hard work. What won't they lie about?

If Trump becomes president, the same laziness and carelessness and dishonesty that led to this will cause much much bigger problems.

The speech was absolutely plagiarized.

They will have to get to the bottom of that.

As far as Trump not being computer savvy, that's a generational thing. He's 70. It just is what it is.

The "not reading books": and "not intellectually curious" reminds of the Henry Ford libel case where the Chicago Times called him an "ignorant idealist" and he sued.

He was put on trial and examined for days, with the defense peppering him with random factoid-questions about history, state capitals, etc to ostensibly "prove" that he was in fact an ignorant idealist, thus defending themselves from the libel charges. He ultimately came out with something to the effect of "I don't know the answer to much about history but I have a phone on my desk and should I need to know the answer, I can call the best historians around and get the answer I need"

The executive mentality is quite different from the pandering, bullshitting politician mentality. Politicians create a character that never, ever admits to not knowing everything about everything. The real world executive sees absolutely nothing wrong with talking about how he would hire the best people to tackle a given issue, since he's used to actualizing outcomes in the real world and that's how it gets done (while the politician's job isn't hardly much more than to buffalo hordes of the retarded public into believing they're something they aren't. They never have to actually 'do' anything)

Does Trump know how to use MS Excel? I don't know, nor does it matter.

Has Trump read War and Peace? Utterly irrelevant to what matters in an executive.

It might matter to a politician, but not to an effective executive.

Does Trump know how to use MS Excel? I don't know, nor does it matter.

Has Trump read War and Peace? Utterly irrelevant to what matters in an executive.

It might matter to a politician, but not to an effective executive.

what in this campaign makes you think that Trump is an effective executive or manager who knows how to hire the best people. His business history suggests that he is far from a good manager or executive and the campaign is proving it out. There is a big difference between winning a primary because you are an effective marketer to the lowest common demoninator and being Commander In Chief and the Leader of the Free World.

It's important that somebody who wants to be President knows what they don't know. It also would be helpful if they have enough knowledge to know when the people they are relying on are giving them bad information. Trump's chief advisor is Trump.

You can't really blame Melania Trump for her speech copying an entire section of Michelle Obama's speech since nobody should expect her to write her own speech but it is another sign of how a Trump Administration would operate. Trump doesn't and won't have the best people working with him. In this case he has speech writers who steal large sections of another speech and are so stupid as to think it won't be found out.

Matthew Yglesias ‏@mattyglesias 4h4 hours ago

Melanie's plagiarism, like other Trump cons, was not particularly clever or hard to catch. Just counts on the marks being dumb.

CnswbQ0WcAELP27.jpg

In Philly airport flying back to Cleveland, going to check it protest if possible

In Philly airport flying back to Cleveland, going to check it protest if possible

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/02/18/us/politics/18video.html

Mr. Patrick employed similar language during his 2006 governor’s race when his Republican rival, Kerry Healey, criticized him as offering lofty rhetoric over specifics. Mr. Patrick has endorsed Mr. Obama, and the two men are close friends.

“ ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal’ — just words? Just words?” Mr. Patrick said one month before his election. “ ‘We have nothing to fear but fear itself’ — just words? ‘Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.’ Just words? ‘I have a dream’ — just words?”

In a telephone interview on Sunday, Mr. Patrick said that he and Mr. Obama first talked about the attacks from their respective rivals last summer, when Mrs. Clinton was raising questions about Mr. Obama’s experience, and that they discussed them again last week.

Both men had anticipated that Mr. Obama’s rhetorical strength would provide a point of criticism. Mr. Patrick said he told Mr. Obama that he should respond to the criticism, and he shared language from his campaign with Mr. Obama’s speechwriters.

Mr. Patrick said he did not believe Mr. Obama should give him credit.

“Who knows who I am? The point is more important than whose argument it is,” said Mr. Patrick, who telephoned The New York Times at the request of the Obama campaign. “It’s a transcendent argument.”

David Axelrod, the chief strategist for Mr. Obama who also advised Mr. Patrick, said Sunday that Mr. Obama adapted the words from Mr. Patrick. Mr. Axelrod said that he did not write the words for either candidate.

“They often riff off one another. They share a world view,” Mr. Axelrod said. “Both of them are effective speakers whose words tend to get requoted and arguments tend to be embraced widely.”

The similarities from a passage of Mr. Obama’s speech on Saturday and in remarks that Mr. Patrick delivered on Oct. 15, 2006, were highlighted by a rival campaign that did not want to be identified. Clips of both speeches are archived on the Web site YouTube.com.

How could you possibly make such a claim? Political discourse is the nut low.

His business history suggests that he is far from a good manager or executive and the campaign is proving it out.

At this point, I feel like you must actually be joking. You know Trump is a billionaire correct? What part of "billionaire" shows us that he has a business history that proves he's a bad manager? lol.

I ****ing hate having to defend Trump. I need to just change my signature to #NeverTrump #NeverHillary.

Josh BarroVerified account

‏@jbarro

There's a lot of "oh haha, the media is focusing on the trivial gotcha thing instead of the real horrors." This is wrong.

The plagiarism reflects two important problems that would make Trump a bad president.

1/ Trump doesn't know much. But in theory, he'll "hire the best people" to fill the gaps. Yet his campaign staff couldn't stop this ****up.

2/ The Trumps are so full of shit they need to lift anodyne language about how they value hard work. What won't they lie about?

If Trump becomes president, the same laziness and carelessness and dishonesty that led to this will cause much much bigger problems.

LOL, know you history otherwise you will be made to look like a fool.

Hillary Clinton stole 100,00 from investors in her Cattle Futures scandal

In a Fall 1994 paper for the Journal of Economics and Finance, economists from the University of North Florida and Auburn University investigated the odds of gaining a hundred-fold return in the cattle futures market during the period in queston. Using a model that was stated to give the hypothetical investor the benefit of the doubt, they concluded that the odds of such a return happening were at best 1 in 31 trillion

DANIEL NEGREANU and you folks were in a uproar over Russ Hamilton, is their any indignation over Hillary theft............chirp chirp chrip

Hillary election would be nothing more than a sequel of Animal House.

The speech was absolutely plagiarized.

They will have to get to the bottom of that.

It wasn't just plagiarized. It also literally was rick rolled. Cns0aEJXEAASoYL.jpgShe freaking said in the speech he will never, ever give up, never ever let you down. That had to be intentional sabotage or their speech writers are unpaid, stoner interns.

It feels like the only option is sabotage, which only makes it a better story. Maybe Trump purposely sabotaged it because he knew a wife speech isn't going to stick to him. Plus, by only copying like 3 sentences, it doesn't seem horrible. Gets everyone talking about him.

It feels like the only option is sabotage, which only makes it a better story. Maybe Trump purposely sabotaged it because he knew a wife speech isn't going to stick to him. Plus, by only copying like 3 sentences, it doesn't seem horrible. Gets everyone talking about him.

jayzgas_face2.jpg