So some potentially "inappropriate" actions, plus some conspiracy theories = Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Sorry, you haven't convinced me. Next.

I'm assuming there is more criminal activity that is based on facts and not rumours and conspiracy. Otherwise, stating "Hillary Clinton is a criminal who should be in jail" seems irresponsible. So go ahead, enlighten me. I'll wait.

Lol..Its not some potentially inappropriate..

There is an extensive list, the murders are the conspiracy..I dont include those..

Its out there..I dont think I want to hash it all out...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

That's my point though. All anyone can say is "it's out there", but I haven't seen any actual evidence of criminal activity. I've seems some shady looking politics, sure. But nothing that I would consider outright criminal. Yet this notion is thrown around as gospel by some, and all I hear is "e-mails" "Benghazi" and, "oh there's so much more, it's out there"

That's my point though. All anyone can say is "it's out there", but I haven't seen any actual evidence of criminal activity. I've seems some shady looking politics, sure. But nothing that I would consider outright criminal. Yet this notion is thrown around as gospel by some, and all I hear is "e-mails" "Benghazi" and, "oh there's so much more, it's out there"

Whats the point ..A lot of us have made numerous posts listing it all..Its exhausting talk to liberals who dont "get it"..She is a criminal..Not just a one time criminal, but a LIFETIME criminal.

• Like 1

Whats the point ..A lot of us have made numerous posts listing it all..Its exhausting talk to liberals who dont "get it"..She is a criminal..Not just a one time criminal, but a LIFETIME criminal.

I've read every post you've made on the subject. You haven't shown me any proof of illegal activities

Electoral predictions anyone?

BREXIT style surprise: Trump 285 HRC 253

I think something unexpected will happen...Thats not out of the question..

Ill quote Sarah Palin:

Polls are for strippers and cross country skiers.

Prediction: Minorities and women voter turnout is highest in history and Clinton far outperforms her polling numbers

It's a possibility ... the two key factors (1) turnout rates for different demographics / voter suppression and (2) reason why polls aren't representative of the population. ie: I don't recall if cell phones can be called so older people are over-represented, youth under-represented.

What is there to get? Conservative arguments about Hillary range from tendentious to ridiculous. I will agree that politics in the US is too corrupt in general. But if you were going to run an anti-corruption campaign it would have helped not to nominate one of the most corrupt people on the planet.

As for predictions, Hillary 323. More importantly the democrats get 50 senate seats.

Reporter entraps dumb young people and brvy eats it up

Reporter: What do you think of Voter ID laws?

Dubey: THAT'S ENTRAPMENT!

Prediction: Minorities and women voter turnout is highest in history and Clinton far outperforms her polling numbers

Do you actually believe more African Americans are going to come out for Hillary than Obama ??

• Like 1

Trump with an amazing line in Michigan:

It used to be you couldn't drink the water in Mexico and cars were made in Flint. Now cars are made in Mexico and you can't drink the water in Flint.

Great line.

Do you actually believe more African Americans are going to come out for Hillary than Obama ??

m

Yeah this is the second time you've asked this. I ignored it the first time because it hardly warranted a response.

Do you really think here is only one minority group in the US?

m

Yeah this is the second time you've asked this. I ignored it the first time because it hardly warranted a response.

Do you really think here is only one minority group in the US?

It's the main one that Hillary needs. Without them she can't win the election.

Interesting; the electoral rules are setup to guard against independent Presidential candidates (if in the event no one gets to 270 college votes then then Congress / Senate vote) but not of the co-opting of existing parties.

But as misguided as I think Trumps campaign was, between him and Sanders there's a big anti-establishment voice in America that wouldn't have be heard if you couldn't take over the parties.

Reporter: What do you think of Voter ID laws?

Dubey: THAT'S ENTRAPMENT!

perhaps entrapment is too strong a word, but let me ask you this:

Do you believe that this reporter went in with an open mind, and his piece was shaped by what he heard. Or do you believe that he had a story in mind, and went to a place where he knew he could get some dumb privileged white liberals to look stupid for his piece by asking some leading questions?

perhaps entrapment is too strong a word, but let me ask you this:

Do you believe that this reporter went in with an open mind, and his piece was shaped by what he heard. Or do you believe that he had a story in mind, and went to a place where he knew he could get some dumb privileged white liberals to look stupid for his piece by asking some leading questions?

it's a common tactic used more by people trying to make rednecks and people from small towns look stupid at times.

Like when a Canadian comedy show will go down to the US and ask Americans about the King of Canada and other silly things.