Interviews with FBI investigators: 1

Formal press conferences: 0

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

59ecbc46e9ddb4bb7ccd73e468619c0e_view.jpg

In fairness to trump, he did delete that first, antisemitic one pretty quickly. This election, man.

Might stick, except for the jewish son in law and grandson thing....

Pesky facts

Hey Daniel Negreaunu

Saw your twitter posts and since I don't do twitter I will respond here, I am sure one of your buddies will let you know.

Daniel Negreanu ✔ @RealKidPoker

If you know something the FBI doesn't, be sure to give them a call and let them know what secret info you have that they don't on Clinton.

Naw were good with his report. Obvious you did not read his statement because it was devastating. He stuck the knife deep and added a twist.

Begin Comey

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification

The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000.

Because she was not using a government account—or even a commercial account like Gmail—there was no archiving at all of her e-mails.

End of Comey

Hey Daniel this is the peoples record of history. Huge NO NO's

F.B.I.’s Critique of Hillary Clinton Is a Ready-Made Attack Ad

http://www.nytimes.c...trump.html?_r=0

Ad Number One

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/trump-releases-video-contrasting-clinton-comey-statements/

Daniel Negreanu ✔ @RealKidPoker

Good week for Democrats. GOP Benghazi report reveals nothing, and FBI investigation ends with no charges against Clinton.

LOL, again did not read the Benghazi report.

Reavealed it was a soft target which lead to death of people. Also put to rest once and for all that Clinton and Administration lie about movie to protect themselves.

More later

Good balanced report from Reuters explaining why charges weren't laid.

Lawyers: Legal precedent clears Clinton in email investigation

Yeah there is a lot of good articles out there. It is obvious that Comey knew that any referral was dead on arrival so he took a unprecedented action because he knew that the FBI findings would totally be buried, so he presented the FBI findings.directly to the public.

LOL, he even provided wording while he was absolutely eviscerating her.

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe

http://www.bigstory....under-fbi-probe

LOL...chirp chirp kind of quiet here. A lefty who is saying enough already.

Erik Wemple

Why the mainstream media must now slam Hillary Clinton over emails

"In his remarks, Comey made clear that he was departing from protocol in releasing such details, thank the lord of transparency and accountability".

More than a year ago, as Clinton traveled around on something of a listening tour, the media chronicled just how stingy she was with Q-and-A sessions. The New York Times even wrote up the problem with this headline, “Hillary Clinton, Acutely Aware of Pitfalls, Avoids Press on Campaign Trail.” Such scrutiny will look shabby compared to the microscope that’ll now be focused on Clinton’s interview schedule.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/07/05/why-the-mainstream-media-must-now-slam-hillary-clinton-over-emails/

Good balanced report

[Michael Jordan gif]

Bob were you posting that FBI stuff to try to show a favorable light on Clinton? Because it does the opposite. There were 8 email CHAINS discussing top secret information? That graph is classic propaganda. It states the total in single email numbers, and then puts the damning emails in "chains" to hide their true numbers. Awesome.

Packing my bags for early flight to Cleveland. working on the drop there, then immediately after pulling trip lines we rush to motor coach for ride to Philly to start inflating at 6am for the DNC drop.

Looks like I finally going to get a win in the political balloon drops column.

Dole

Gore

McCain

Romney

Now Trump and Clinton.

Going to be comparing the protests between conventions.

Question: Which convention protest will be the most dangerous?

• Like 1

I think Cleveland has the best chance for mayhem in the streets with the added bonus of some potential floor drama at the convention. The combination of Trump protesters with the Trump supporters is going to require some luck to not get out of hand since a lot on both sides want violence.

I think Cleveland has the best chance for mayhem in the streets with the added bonus of some potential floor drama at the convention. The combination of Trump protesters with the Trump supporters is going to require some luck to not get out of hand since a lot on both sides want violence.

They both are violent?

Wow cover already in place to excuse wrong doers.

They both are violent?

Wow cover already in place to excuse wrong doers.

the extreme on both the left and right will welcome a little old fashioned war in the streets.

the extreme on both the left and right will welcome a little old fashioned war in the streets.

Don't be mad when one side is better than the other

Remember when Ronnie Reagan was Governor of California and brought in the law to stop open carry because the Black Panthers were doing it ?

Reuters Top News ‏@Reuters 14m14 minutes ago

BREAKING: New Black Panther Party will carry arms during protests at U.S. Republican National Convention if legal - group chairman

Remember when Ronnie Reagan was Governor of California and brought in the law to stop open carry because the Black Panthers were doing it ?

Why the hell would I remember that? I'm not BG's age.

• Like 1

Not for long.

Left wing violence is carrying signs and throwing tantrums in the streets.

Right wing violence is midnight death squads.