• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

Well brvy...

My thoughts were based on a contested convention. It doesn't look like there will be one.

I haven't been here recently, are we still mocking the Trump is a real threat to win comments? he is past the toughest part, he is going to be beat Hillary...all I can say is the WTF

When Trump joined the race I never thought he could win the nomination, I certainly never dreamed I would have to vote for him. Crazy times we are living in.

"have to vote for him"

lol.

No, he isn't going to beat Hillary unless she goes to jail. even then, it would be close.

This is great, I feel the same way about Hillary meaning I hope she ends up in jail.

Amazing as it sounds he is going to beat her

What

It is a crazy world when people feel like they "have" to vote for someone who is dangerous and unqualified based on ill-defined loyalties versus someone who has obvious qualifications and is almost certainly not dangerous to your basic way of life.

I feel like we need a separate thread for brvy's slow descent into madness over the next 6 months (which the rest of us are only able to avoid by caring less).

Hillary getting jammed up with the Feds is not a fringe theory.

That the hacker 'Guccifer' is involved tells us one of two things. Either he actually did hack her server and thus proved that it was not secure (and explaining why he was extradited), or they're offering him a sweetheart deal on his other escapades to testify he hacked her server, they will feed him some 'secure' information to "prove" it... so they can get her.

This really, really does not bode well for her. Honestly, at this point I'd have an indictment coming down @ -150.

A very slight dog.

October Surprise of 2016 will be in the form of a Hillary indictment. Trump wins. Entropy is accelerated.

Voter turnout in presidential elections hasn't been above 60% since 1968 when the silent majority elected the greatest president in generations and stuck it to the dirty hippies, and you have to figure a lot of that was the south and Wallace.

https://en.wikipedia...tial_elections.

This will be the first time in a long time when voter turnout will favor Republicans.

If it goes above 57%/58%, that's Trump people.

People who snivel about the "demographic changes" of the United States still don't realize that half of white people don't vote. If they get a candidate that inspires them, there is no coalition of life-failures who can stop that train.

• Like 2

Exciting times.

Looking forward to a Trump presidency.

Figure we got a 65/35 chance of him becoming great / being a complete failure.

It was always about immigration, and he is going to be fun in the debate against Biden when Clinton drops out and Everyone realizes Bernie is insane.

Either way I'll be there at the RNC convention, dropping balloons, and hanging out at the protests. Look for the cigar smoke.

• Like 2

So are you hoping the GOP splits in half so you can balloon drop two conventions, BG?

Metathinking here,

I like it.

Truth is I was kind of hoping for selfish reasons for the convention to be split. Would have been epic fun with my pass that would get me almost everywhere.

But for the republican party it would have been bad.

Not that I'm 100% that the republican party as it is should survive.

Definitely something sick in the party when they are fighting so hard against the person voted in.

But it shows that the truth is both parties have become cancerous to America, and the Republicans are the only ones who are actually willing to bite the bullet and take back the country from the corrupt politicians.

Democrats care more about power than anything, so much they are willing to vote in an inept wife of a guy who rode on the republican congress's coattails while sleeping with anything that had a BMI over 40%. Deep down I think they can't delineate between reality and The West Wing during Clinton's terms, Very Orwellian of them

And democrats are so full of hate that I think Trump is 5xs more in danger of assignation than Obama ever was. Pot smoking liberal atheist are by far the most common mass shooters in America, and they hate Trump for racsssist!

I've done 4 conventions now and this might be the first one I actually attend a session , but only for when Newt does his VP speech. Had there been a contested convention I would have gone every day for the chaos.

Wow I always assumed you had passed away in a tragic helium balloon/cigar lighting explosion incident. Good to see you've dodged that inevitability somehow. So far.

Inert gas helium. Maybe more time reading books and less time eating poutine?

Besides, cigars love me

Inert gas helium. Maybe more time reading books and less time eating poutine?

That's just what Big Balloon wants us to think. Every time you drop at a convention you're one errant cigar away from Hindenburg 2.0!

• Like 1

Metathinking here,

I like it.

Truth is I was kind of hoping for selfish reasons for the convention to be split. Would have been epic fun with my pass that would get me almost everywhere.

But for the republican party it would have been bad.

Not that I'm 100% that the republican party as it is should survive.

Definitely something sick in the party when they are fighting so hard against the person voted in.

But it shows that the truth is both parties have become cancerous to America, and the Republicans are the only ones who are actually willing to bite the bullet and take back the country from the corrupt politicians.

Democrats care more about power than anything, so much they are willing to vote in an inept wife of a guy who rode on the republican congress's coattails while sleeping with anything that had a BMI over 40%. Deep down I think they can't delineate between reality and The West Wing during Clinton's terms, Very Orwellian of them

And democrats are so full of hate that I think Trump is 5xs more in danger of assignation than Obama ever was. Pot smoking liberal atheist are by far the most common mass shooters in America, and they hate Trump for racsssist!

I've done 4 conventions now and this might be the first one I actually attend a session , but only for when Newt does his VP speech. Had there been a contested convention I would have gone every day for the chaos.

Gosh this post is SOOOO 2000 and late. Hot takes like these are communicated via Memes these days, old man.

• Like 1