I think Trump wins vs Hillary in October...because I believe the 20% or so of voters in the middle will swing that way. When it is all said and done people want dramatic change right now, they aren't worried about who is going to create these changes or what they actually will look like.

People are sick and tired the status quo on both sides. by the time the general election gets here the only candidate left to fill the void will be Donald.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

Trump isn't winning the GE unless something drastic changes with his support from black and Hispanic voters, and I don't see that happening. There aren't enough white people to magically appear and win the swing states for him

I think Trump wins vs Hillary in October...

I will bet you any amount of money against this happening.

• Like 1

Trump isn't winning the GE unless something drastic changes with his support from black and Hispanic voters, and I don't see that happening. There aren't enough white people to magically appear and win the swing states for him

is that a challenge?

• Like 1

Black and Hispanic voters aren't enough to negate a surprise white turnout.

The typical talking head in an election cycle is a "Poly Sci" graduate or a "Lawyer", which is to say the upper end of stupidperson professions.

They reduce voting blocs into absurdly obtuse caricatures, then present them as if they're all equal... oh, and perfectly representative of their overall portion of the population at large.

They aren't.

Here's some stats.

http://www.electproj...ut/demographics

So while the overall share of the white electorate is declining, it still represents an overwhelming majority.

When you consider that in any given election cycle about half the white people aren't voting- and among the sorts of white people who don't vote you're more likely to find Trump supporters than Clinton supporters, suddenly the prospect of a "Black Swan" type turnout event among angry, dumb whites becomes possible.

Also, mark these words: Trump carries a surprising amount of blacks.

This is an actual tweet from him 5 years ago since deleted.

Ceo58sIW8AAUUn8.jpg

There is nothing wrong in saying that since a) it's completely true and b) it isn't like idiots know they're idiots, so pretty much everyone agrees with a statement like that.

I like Elizabeth Warren, too bad she didn't run for President.

I'm glad she didn't and I hope she doesn't fold to popular sentiment to take a VP nom. We need her right where she is pushing the legislative agenda she is.

so, in the sixties, the civil rights bill got passed caused the republicans overcame democratic filibusters to pass it. Blacks then decided to put theselves in the pockets of the dems for forty years, so how exACTLY HAS THAT WORKED OUT FOR THEM.

bY THE WAY i AM A NEO NAZI WITH machiavellin sympathies. So dont accuse me of being a coservative swill. Have a nice day.

Caps and misspellings are not intentional. I just dont give a shit.

so, in the sixties, the civil rights bill got passed caused the republicans overcame democratic filibusters to pass it. Blacks then decided to put theselves in the pockets of the dems for forty years, so how exACTLY HAS THAT WORKED OUT FOR THEM.

So.. when all those filibustering southern democratic senators switched partys, en masse.. blacks should have just kept voting for pro-segregationalists out of blind party loyalty? great take.

• Like 1

Trump rally was filled to capacity by the time we got there. Lots of protesters, somebody in the video screamed something about a gun (I think). It was pretty much what I thought it would be. The "jagoff" sign is how people from Pittsburgh say jack off.

IMG_2298%202_zpsrbb1wjmv.jpg

IMG_2296_zpsdurpog6h.jpg

http://youtu.be/BoAZ_OuQulE

Well, today is pretty much the first day where you can officially call it a Trump vs Clinton race, and Trump spent all morning attacking Clinton for literally no other reason than that she is a woman. I'm already at the point where I genuinely believe that anyone that would vote for Trump over Clinton is either stupid, a bad human, or a well-meaning extremist with anarchist, warmongering or small government leanings. Can't imagine how dark things could get over the next few months among people who actually care about this shit and/or are legally entitled to carry firearms.

I'll either be voting for Gary Johnson or writing in my best friend, SuitedAces21.

#nevertrump #neverhillary

• Like 2