Sanders kills it so hard as far as staying focused on getting us to a 1st World national health plan with no policy dilution.

If the left can't elect him and instead chooses Clinton, they absolutely deserve Trump and his concentration camps.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

I have not brvy, is it good??

Yes, but it's just very relevant to what you were saying. His point being that "sending your thoughts and prayers" is the most worthless thing a human can do, when no other action on your part happens.

• Like 1

Angelo Carusone

‏@GoAngelo

At rally, Trump criticizes Christie (who's on stage) for being an absentee governor, then turns and says to him, "I needed to make a point."

Farhad ManjooVerified account

‏@fmanjoo Farhad Manjoo Retweeted Angelo Carusone

His name is Reek!

I hope this week is a turning point and Zodiac Killer starts taking more states. This Trump situation has got to go.

Rubio is going to take this running away. There's just no way those billions of dollars under control of nefarious Republicans are going to let someone who defends Obamacare, criticizes Iraq and generally gives them the finger to win this thing. Won't happen, especially with all those Bush dollars going somewhere else now. Once Cruz goes the way of Huckabee and Santorum, it'll be Rubio and Trump and they just aren't going to give any Republicans who consider themselves reasonable (which they mostly do, even though they mostly aren't) a real choice when you actually have to start comparing 2 candidates, rather than just listen to rhetoric about a 20-foot wall.

1101130218_600.jpg?w=575

• Like 2

Matt Viser ‏@mviser 14m14 minutes ago

Marco Rubio (March 8): “I believe with all my heart that the winner of the Florida primary...will be the nominee of the Republican Party.”

Matthew Yglesias ‏@mattyglesias 4m4 minutes ago

The real tragedy of Rubio’s loss is that all his policy proposals were terrible and, um, well it’s not so tragic.

LOL, Trump has a good brain so he mostly listens to himself on foreign policy.

Wow

https://twitter.com/...072050296074241

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tremendous brains and great talents to win. When you have the best plans you do great things, no matter what it is, you take the great ideas and turn them into the hugest successes and make everything the best, just the greatest. I know you like to laugh but the people are motivated and they want to make America great again, and people like you, for whatever reason, maybe you're stupid and fat and maybe you're angry at America because you are a loser, a real nobody, and maybe you are angry at this country and so you laugh and pretend this whole thing is a joke, but a lot of people know that what will make things tremendous again are great plans made by all the best people. The establishment won't tell you this, because they are losers who know they are in trouble if an outsider with a tremendous brain, a real winning brain, a huge and great brain comes in and takes over with strength - they know their time is over. But the American people, when they read this, they'll know that Trump is the best and a great leader and business man and he's going to make this country the most amazing, great, tremendous, luxurious, winning country in the world again.

• Like 7

These kids today, I'll tell ya.

They know how to make cartoons like nobody's business.

I mean, that is SO good...

It just goes to prove what has been known all along: that artistry in cartoons is totally overrated. Peanuts proved this, South Park proved it again. It's all about the concept.

Also further proves what has been known for a while: stink lines instantly make any cartoon 20% funnier.

• Like 1

saw this on gawker in the comments about a white power trump supporter, and thought of Scram

nbc5gdjzgey6emiec8am.jpg

It reminded me about a thread I saw on Storm Front one time. It was started by white UK/Irish women, mostly gingers,, bitching about how many men are going for Asian women. All of these ugly ginger women were bitching about what ugly mongrels they were creating and I was shaking my head. It's really strange how what is or isn't white evolves over time. I really wanted to make a troll account, about being a "pure blood englishman" and make a thread about how the celtic races aren't white, and how ugly and inhuman gingers are. But I didn't want to end up on some government watch list or something by registering at storm front.

Sanders kills it so hard as far as staying focused on getting us to a 1st World national health plan with no policy dilution.

If the left can't elect him and instead chooses Clinton, they absolutely deserve Trump and his concentration camps. concentration camps/ FIRST IVE HEARD OF THAT, he has my vote now for sure.

I love the disconnect of the thread, I love how people don’t understand, both from the left and the right. It is really pretty simple, it is really pretty logical and it is probably, almost certainly, the tip of the iceberg

People (the silent majority) are tired of the last 20 years, they are even more tired of the last 8 years. They are tired of the ridiculous levels of PC, they tired of being squezzed by government, they are tired of being lied to, they are pissed…they are pissed at the left, they are pissed at the right, they are looking for anyone who they deem to be not the status quo…on both sides.

Sanders is a flat nutcase who has never done or accomplished anything but yet he has many supports from the left because Hillary is quite possibly the worst candidate in history, which considering who we have as President is quite an accomplishment.

Trump is new, he is charismatic, he gives people something to hold on to…he is busy thumbing his nose at all the old guard republicans saying screw you I can do it better… and the people eat it up.

IMO it isn’t that hard to understand, I don’t even like Trump but he is not getting support because of himself, he is getting support because both parties are beyond reason, both have ****ed the people over and don’t give a damn about them and it is pretty clear to me that this is the beginning not the end.

If I hear "Silent Majority" ... one more time......

There's an element of truth to it that people need to accept.

The cultural baseline in this country isn't 'Hollywood Values'. That (and PC) has become some manufactured zeitgeist held together only by television... and as television decreases in relevancy as an institution, so does its ability to hold together certain narratives (which is precisely certain interest groups are hysterical to "control speech on the internet")

A tiny handful of uber-degenerates in media have done a fine job fabricating the illusion that Americans, as a people, are more like Sanders voters than Trump voters (that is to say we're a country of college aged black transvestite lesbian Mexicans) and while we're definitely hurtling headlong in that direction demographically speaking, fundamentally, that isn't who we are and the people who pay the taxes aren't happy to continue the way.

This is ABSOLUTELY "the backlash" against PC culture/absurd leftism that people predicted was due sometime in the late 1990's. They thought it was Bush. It isn't even Trump. It's the Trump that comes after Trump loses to Clinton when things really get "fun".

We're still in that weird phase of change where "voter turnout" is enough to influence an election. Things get really interesting when the demographics shift and the non-productive people win every time.

In 2016, there is no such thing as a silent majority. 10000 people show up at a Trump rally and call themselves that. Fox News leads ratings, and watchers call themselves that. People follow Trump and call themselves that, with Trump getting more time on TV and the news than everyone else put together. They may be the majority (not actually), but "silent" is just a sad joke that not-victims tell themselves to feel better about blaming everyone else for being unhappy.

There's an element of truth to it that people need to accept.

The cultural baseline in this country isn't 'Hollywood Values'. That (and PC) has become some manufactured zeitgeist held together only by television... and as television decreases in relevancy as an institution, so does its ability to hold together certain narratives (which is precisely certain interest groups are hysterical to "control speech on the internet")

A tiny handful of uber-degenerates in media have done a fine job fabricating the illusion that Americans, as a people, are more like Sanders voters than Trump voters (that is to say we're a country of college aged black transvestite lesbian Mexicans) and while we're definitely hurtling headlong in that direction demographically speaking, fundamentally, that isn't who we are and the people who pay the taxes aren't happy to continue the way.

This is ABSOLUTELY "the backlash" against PC culture/absurd leftism that people predicted was due sometime in the late 1990's. They thought it was Bush. It isn't even Trump. It's the Trump that comes after Trump loses to Clinton when things really get "fun".

We're still in that weird phase of change where "voter turnout" is enough to influence an election. Things get really interesting when the demographics shift and the non-productive people win every time."

sorry messed up quote tab

this is well said...scary on many levels but has much truth as well.

gouch,

Are you going for a "so terrible and committed to being terrible that it crosses over into good" thing?

If not, it isn't working.

And this shouldn't be a "ha, the amazing guy noticed what I'm doing and I got him to respond to me, if I keep going it will really pay off artistically - man this is so awesome, I just need to stick to it and keep grinding it out on this account" prompt. This is an intervention to save you the calories you'll waste otherwise.

Spade,

It ain’t personal, I swear. It is my observation of the last 25 years. You won’t find a post where I am a great Trump supporter, Hillary honestly is lowest form trash there is. I mean I hate with all my person the current President but I at least give him props for having some balls every now and then.

Do I like the Donald, no. Do I like him better than the rest of the dreck being put out by the parties…marginal yes. Would I like to have a better option – yes.

Bottom line this is much bigger picture then any one of the candidates and both parties really suck right now. The one that figures it our first is going to win…and Trump is least of the evils.