Daily Fantasy Sports. Lets All Make Some Money

If you guys don't want to deposit money , there free rolls that pay out decent prizes. Good way to ease yourselves in.

I tried to join one today. It took forever after I hit submit for it to load...I gave up. Does it normally take awhile?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omfg they changed it. I won     Gshhshdhshhshsjejehbs

Scored 154 points and cashed all double ups comfortably. My alternate lineup with Antonio Brown would have scored about 135 and not cashed.   2/2 this year so far

Got a sweat. If the early game in the NFL finishes with no major changes, I win 5K.

Not at all.

Btw. Edwin Hr followed by a 3 run shot by Pennington is huge.

Pennington was $2000 and owned by only 6.57%.

• Like 2

I took Pennington because my primary stack lineup was Miami and my second stack lineup was Toronto. Pennington enabled me to put in higher priced outfielder in my 3 off spots from my 5 man stack. But I must admit, his projection was for 3 points. His actual production was...very unexpected.

Dale, sounds like you're studying up on hockey for DFS. Id love for all of us to share some info, and help each others game. I say that selfishly, because at this point, I have little to offer you guys, except a sudden curiousity about if I could win 70% of my head to head matchups.

Seven games on the board tonight...Its a little different scenario with the way less games, here is my lineup..Sweat along and cheer for me.

P Marco Estrada $7900

P John Lackey $9700

C Chris Gimenez $3600

1B Edwin Encarnacion $4600

2B Cliff Pennington $2000

3B Miguel Sano $4800

SS Eduardo Escobar $3700

OF Abraham Almonte $2500

OF Bryce Harper $5900

OF Aaron Hicks $4300

We have entered 3 tourneys(one is a satellite to this weeks $10 million NFL tourney) and 3 heads up for total of $14

Good luck to us.

A very good night as my analyzer picked two great pitchers again...I scored 142.55 pts which is pretty good..Not HUGE but a decent score..What my analysis comes up with is great value players like Pennington who got 21 pts and Hicks also with 21..Ironically I was forced to take Harper as I had so much salary left and he was the most expensive..he got 8 pts..Not too great.

We went 2-1 in our heads up and we cashed in all the big tourneys. Mincashed the 10K deep Moonshot for $3(even) and cashed for $8 in the $85K Moonshot.

Our big win of the night was a satellite into the $20 NFL $10 Million Guarantee on the weekend.

Overall we cashed $34.60 for a total profit of $20.60..

Its a fine line between my score and a huge payday..For Example , I have been bullish on Mike Trout lately, but didnt take him tonite..If I did , we probably have a top 20 finish for a big payday.

Still a small sample size , but I am enjoying doing research when it pays off on nights like tonite..

How high of a score does it usually take to win in a typical heads up hockey match?

I know this hockey heads up is right up your alley..But I am curious as to why you think there is a typical winning score?

I am still learning but isnt it all relative?...There maybe nights where there is an abundance of 6-4 games and then there are night we have all seen everything 2-1 or 3-2...

I havent studied much hockey yet, I look forward to studying it..

I maybe wrong but I think hockey will have more variance..Baseball is such a heavy stat based sport with set matchups every game..Maybe I am wrong.

It IS all relative. For example, the other night I had a team finish 127th with 179 points. Last night my best team finished 20th with...... 179 pts. Some nights the winning score is 230. Others it's 185. Not only do teams have to put runs on the board, you pretty much need home runs. A home run is worth 14 pts.

I know this hockey heads up is right up your alley..But I am curious as to why you think there is a typical winning score?

I am still learning but isnt it all relative?...There maybe nights where there is an abundance of 6-4 games and then there are night we have all seen everything 2-1 or 3-2...

I havent studied much hockey yet, I look forward to studying it..

I maybe wrong but I think hockey will have more variance..Baseball is such a heavy stat based sport with set matchups every game..Maybe I am wrong.

I think there is a range for a typical winning score. From what I've been reading it seems that MLB has the widest range.

There's very little out there on NHL DFS compared to the other sports. That might be advantageous to us...Idk.

Dale, sounds like you're studying up on hockey for DFS. Id love for all of us to share some info, and help each others game. I say that selfishly, because at this point, I have little to offer you guys, except a sudden curiousity about if I could win 70% of my head to head matchups.

I am, but the amount of information available on hockey is miniscule compared to baseball and football. That tells me there's probably a better chance of being profitable betting on hockey.

I found a site that tracks referee tendencies...who has a tendency to call more penalties overall or against the home team or visitor. I'm trying to track down other information on things like shots and blocked shots. Knowing the MIN official scorer is stingy handing out SOG is important information. I'm sure there are other tendencies out there regarding shots and blocked shots...just trying to find info on them is the issue right now.

Everything I post on here will be just my own feelings, nothing backed with facts or research for other sites.

Drew Smyly, todays SP for Tampa, has had good stats since coming back from inj last month, but he looks really shaky when I watch him sometimes. I could see him possibly getting lit up bad soon. If you guys are playing tonight, Balt hitters might be a good value.

I would also say Texas hitters, as Paxton is just coming off injury too and may be shaky, but I assume this is priced in by DFS.

Well, that obvious degen moment to come didnt take long...

P Zack Greinke

P Cody Anderson

C Chris Gimenez Travis D'Arnaud

1B Chris Davis

2B Jonathan Schoop

3B Manny Machado

SS Elvis Andrus Carlos Correa

OF Michael Brantley

OF Shin-soo Choo Mike Trout

OF Adam Jones

• Like 2

Everything I post on here will be just my own feelings, nothing backed with facts or research for other sites.

Drew Smyly, todays SP for Tampa, has had good stats since coming back from inj last month, but he looks really shaky when I watch him sometimes. I could see him possibly getting lit up bad soon. If you guys are playing tonight, Balt hitters might be a good value.

I would also say Texas hitters, as Paxton is just coming off injury too and may be shaky, but I assume this is priced in by DFS.

Interesting..I have Smyly ranked pretty high today with my analysis..If I get some good value hitters though,I love to fit Baumgardner in my lineup..Lets see what the research brings.

Interesting..I have Smyly ranked pretty high today with my analysis..If I get some good value hitters though,I love to fit Baumgardner in my lineup..Lets see what the research brings.

Once you're done your work, Id love to know what the analysis is. Its probably more accurate than me, his K-BB is like 35-5 since he returned, so thats a good sign. But his stuff is not that strong based on the eye test of the last couple of games, and I noticed his results have been much better than his pitching. Even the homers on the telecast were saying last game they were surprised the batters were swinging+missing on so many of his average pitches.

fyi, i did no prep at all for that lineup, no smart research on other sites. Its all based on feel for the 2 pitchers the majority of the bats are going against, and 2 pitchers that seemed worth a gamble.

I dont even like Grienke that much, but I had to spend the money somewhere, I had a much cheaper option at SP I chose to get rid of. (Doubront)

As you will see, I went with all AL hitting, because thats all I know. My pool is AL only, and I recognized who was hot/worth a play

Once you're done your work, Id love to know what the analysis is. Its probably more accurate than me, his K-BB is like 35-5 since he returned, so thats a good sign. But his stuff is not that strong based on the eye test of the last couple of games, and I noticed his results have been much better than his pitching. Even the homers on the telecast were saying last game they were surprised the batters were swinging+missing on so many of his average pitches.

My work is more going over the analysis from Fantasy Labs..The info is amazing..And I am only using the free stuff..I am tempted to subscribe but its $59 a month..Also from what I see they dont have anything on NHL yet.

fyi, i did no prep at all for that lineup, no smart research on other sites. Its all based on feel for the 2 pitchers the majority of the bats are going against, and 2 pitchers that seemed worth a gamble.

I dont even like Grienke that much, but I had to spend the money somewhere, I had a much cheaper option at SP I chose to get rid of. (Doubront)

As you will see, I went with all AL hitting, because thats all I know. My pool is AL only, and I recognized who was hot/worth a play

BTW I am a bit more old school like you ,and I find the eyeball test should have some value and trust it more than some stats.