Daily Fantasy Sports. Lets All Make Some Money

Thanks Dave! You are so good, that I MISSED the late changes, entered your original lineup in the 100k spy contest, finished 22nd out of 1.1k and won $600 on my single $100 entry. Your amend3d lineup would have finished 4th beh8nd John racener for $3,000. I hope you don’t mind me riding your expertise!

• Like 1
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omfg they changed it. I won     Gshhshdhshhshsjejehbs

Scored 154 points and cashed all double ups comfortably. My alternate lineup with Antonio Brown would have scored about 135 and not cashed.   2/2 this year so far

Got a sweat. If the early game in the NFL finishes with no major changes, I win 5K.

Of course not, I wouldn’t post them till after lock if I cared. They aren’t really designed to be GPP lineups but the last few weeks have been crazy. I didn’t even realize until after lock that I’d picked all morning games or I would have stuck it in a few early only tournaments.

Of course not, I wouldn’t post them till after lock if I cared. They aren’t really designed to be GPP lineups but the last few weeks have been crazy. I didn’t even realize until after lock that I’d picked all morning games or I would have stuck it in a few early only tournaments.

honestly I didn’t say anything before just in case I coolered you! If you don’t mind, I’m going to ride it out a bit and see what I can do at slightly larger buying. So far so good! Steak on me next time you’re in TO!

Week 7 cash lineup

QB Cam Newton

RB Todd Gurley

RB Zeke Elliot

WR Robert Woods

WR Taylor Gabriel

WR Marquise Goodwin

TE David Njoku

FLEX Nick Chubb

DST Jets

Locked in a core of: Gurley/Zeke/Chubb/Woods/Njoku. There are a number of other combinations that could have worked for the Defense, 2 WR spots, and QB. hope this one works out best. Everybody and their dog will be playing CJ Beathard this week in cash so I hope he tanks. Increased my volume this week so this will be the most money I've had in play in a given week since I started, I think.

Week 7 cash lineup

QB Cam Newton

RB Todd Gurley

RB Zeke Elliot

WR Robert Woods

WR Taylor Gabriel

WR Marquise Goodwin

TE David Njoku

FLEX Nick Chubb

DST Jets

Locked in a core of: Gurley/Zeke/Chubb/Woods/Njoku. There are a number of other combinations that could have worked for the Defense, 2 WR spots, and QB. hope this one works out best. Everybody and their dog will be playing CJ Beathard this week in cash so I hope he tanks. Increased my volume this week so this will be the most money I've had in play in a given week since I started, I think.

go dubey!

Yikes. Bit of a disaster this week. All of the low priced WRs that I considered tanked. I don’t think I was ever getting up to the colts or Texans on D, so I’m fine with my decision to play the Jets at home for minimum salary even though it obviously didn’t end up working out.

I definitely could have considered going down to Kerryon Johnson from Zeke and try to get up to Adam Theilen somewhere but I’m not going to beat myself up about it because I never strongly considered it and it’s a bit results based thinking.

Luckily, since I am running so well this year, I only ended up with a small loss on the week since I put a few lineups in the $5 listener league for a podcast I listen to every week and had 1 great lineup with a Bears/Pats game stack which finished 14th out of 8000 entrants for $200.

Cash lineup week 8. I haven’t had much time to prepare this week. Use at your own risk

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB Kerryon Johnson

RB James Conner

WR T.Y. Hilton

WR Jordy Nelson

WR Chris Godwin

TE C.J. Uzomah

FLEX Todd Gurley

DEF Steelers

I was hockey channel surfing, and I hit the post game Wild recap, and they are interviewing Devan Dubnyk

Interviewer: Most fns might not know this, but you Devan are known in the locker room as the greatest football mind, so who you got on Vikings-Saints game?

lol

I was hockey channel surfing, and I hit the post game Wild recap, and they are interviewing Devan Dubnyk

Interviewer: Most fns might not know this, but you Devan are known in the locker room as the greatest football mind, so who you got on Vikings-Saints game?

lol

Inside secret, he’s been using my cash lineup in the team Draft Kings tournament this year and won 6 out of 7 weeks hahaha

• Like 1

Cash lineup week 8. I haven't had much time to prepare this week. Use at your own risk

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB Kerryon Johnson

RB James Conner

WR T.Y. Hilton

WR Jordy Nelson

WR Chris Godwin

TE C.J. Uzomah

FLEX Todd Gurley

DEF Steelers

second losing week in a row. 6-2 on the season now.

been winning all year by finding value WRs and TEs that are producing results and then jamming in the top RB plays. The top RB plays have still be working out, but the last 2 weeks have been terrible for finding that WR value. Hopefully week9 is better. there is a lot of WR value this week, or so it seems anyway.

cash game lineup week 9

QB Jared Goff

RB Todd Gurley

RB Alvin Kamara

WR Michael Thomas

WR Courtland Sutton

WR DJ Moore

TE Kyle Rudolph

FLEX Phillip Lindsay

DEF Broncos

this lineup is contingent on Royce freeman (Denver) not playing. If he plays, I will be re-working things. Also, if Melvin Gordon ends up missing, I will be playing Austin Ekelar in the flex and re-working a few other spots.

cash game lineup week 9

QB Jared Goff

RB Todd Gurley

RB Alvin Kamara

WR Michael Thomas

WR Courtland Sutton

WR DJ Moore

TE Kyle Rudolph

FLEX Phillip Lindsay

DEF Broncos

this lineup is contingent on Royce freeman (Denver) not playing. If he plays, I will be re-working things. Also, if Melvin Gordon ends up missing, I will be playing Austin Ekelar in the flex and re-working a few other spots.

Despite the bottom half of the lineup being pretty much a complete bust, I rode a huge game from Michael Thomas (who was only about 10% owner in double ups) to a full cash in all double ups and a slump breaker. Another complete whiff on the value plays though.

Week 10 cash lineup

QB Marcus Mariota

RB Kareem Hunt

RB Dion Lewis

WR Michael Thomas

WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

WR Adam Humphries

TE Benjamin Watson

FLEX Todd Gurley

DST Rams

Lots of tilt today.

BenjaminWatson drops an easy TD. Then watson later scores a TD but it gets overturned on review. Derrick Henry gets 2 rushing TDs for the titans and Spencer ware vultures a TD from Kareem Hunt.

Ended up missing the cash line by about 5 points in double ups

Week 11 cash lineup

QB Lamar Jackson

RB Dion Lewis

RB Christian Mccaffrey

WR Michael Thomas

WR Corey Davis

WR Amari Cooper

TE Ricky Seals Jones

FLEX David Johnson

DST Jaguars

Week 11 cash lineup

QB Lamar Jackson

RB Dion Lewis

RB Christian Mccaffrey

WR Michael Thomas

WR Corey Davis

WR Amari Cooper

TE Ricky Seals Jones

FLEX David Johnson

DST Jaguars

Well this is rare but I’ve had more time to really dig into this slate, and I have completely reworked my cash lineup.

QB Carson Wentz

RB Dion Lewis

RB Zeke Elliott

WR Odell Beckham

WR Kenny Golloday

WR Amari Cooper

TE O’Shaughnessy

FLEX Kerryon Johnson

DST Giants

Week 12 for now

QB Jameis Winston

RB Marlon Mack

RB James Connor

WR Julian Edelman

WR Tyler Boyd

WR Adam Humphries

TE Zach Ertz

FLEX Gus edwards

DST Colts

Really weird week with all the cash game mainstays either already played or on bye week. This will be the first time all year I’ve spent up at TE and I actually considered playing Ertz in the TE and Kittle in the flex this week.

The only absolute lock for me was Marlon Mack, one of kittle/Ertz and one of Lamar Jackson and Jameis. It should be a low scoring week for cash games as there isn’t a lot of value across the board. In the event that Melvin Gordon sits, I will be playing Austin Ekelar in place of Gus Edwards and probably using the savings to get up to chargers D