Daily Fantasy Sports. Lets All Make Some Money

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omfg they changed it. I won     Gshhshdhshhshsjejehbs

Scored 154 points and cashed all double ups comfortably. My alternate lineup with Antonio Brown would have scored about 135 and not cashed.   2/2 this year so far

Got a sweat. If the early game in the NFL finishes with no major changes, I win 5K.

Need about 100 points total from either Palmer/Fitz/Brown or Palmer/fitz/Floyd to make something special happen tonight.

Got a few lineups with the Nut combo of Gurley/Miller/Evans/Rams D

Wow congrats.

You going to claim it as income on your tax return since it is not considered gambling

God damn accountant raining on my parade. I guess I am. Although I have losses to write off against it!

Wow congrats.

You going to claim it as income on your tax return since it is not considered gambling

God damn accountant raining on my parade. I guess I am. Although I have losses to write off against it!

Wayne knows a lot more about taxes than I do but just in case he isn't joking I'm pretty sure that it is covered as a pool system bet and is not taxable.

Wayne knows a lot more about taxes than I do but just in case he isn't joking I'm pretty sure that it is covered as a pool system bet and is not taxable.

LOL. You know me too well.

Gruven, just bugging you.

With Serge not here I have to take over for him until he comes back.

First off I was joking with Gruven but after some thought I am going to provide some advice on tax consequences.

Since the sites are American if you withdraw your funds they might request your info and deduct 30% withholding which you would have to file an American tax return to get it back (would take a year). Like when they took my $90 in Tampa from a $300 win.

For Canadians with winnings, it is still a grey area since DFS is not considered a game of skill and might be considered gambling in which case it is tax free.

Now the pool system bet I don't think would stick since a rake is taken by sites so I think it would be considered gambling in which case is tax free.

Hope this helps and I am being serious with this post.

Need about 100 points total from either Palmer/Fitz/Brown or Palmer/fitz/Floyd to make something special happen tonight.

damn your greedy.

good luck anyway. :)

and Chris, nice f'in hit!!

What kind of special are we talking about? Like a million bucks? Should I be staying up to watch the game lol

What kind of special are we talking about? Like a million bucks? Should I be staying up to watch the game lol

Haha nah. I think if Palmer/fitz/Floyd combine for 110 I've got a good shot at a WPT Montreal package for Nov 14-20. If the other combo gets 100+ I'm probably into the 2k-3k range in some other contests but I'm just kinda guessing at that.

My wife and I are having a bit of a bet soon. We each get $10 a week to "gamble". She's using hers to buy lottery tickets and Im using mine for sports betting/draft kings. I may text you dubey about football lineups and just use you.

• Like 1

Pretty disappointing output from the cardinals offence for me. Had 4/9 of a winning milky maker lineup with Gurley/Miller/Evans/RamsD. Had Ladarious Green at TE who was decent and John Brown was decent as well, but missed the boat on Palmer, Fitz, And Deandre Hopkins.

Good job Chris. Caught the tail end.

I got the start of it and they kept talking about Vegas, poker hof, the heads up on Fremont, binions with their $1,000 bills and the golden nugget with the golden nugget.

Had to take out my daughter to figure skating class and missed it

I got the start of it and they kept talking about Vegas, poker hof, the heads up on Fremont, binions with their $1,000 bills and the golden nugget with the golden nugget.

i listened from work, this was my fav part, didnt know any of it. interesting stuff.