Daily Fantasy Sports. Lets All Make Some Money

Wasn't the fumble since they recovered but it was ruled a sack which got the guy 1 point.

Still won 1k and $2,500 overall with the lineup.

Final play could get changed but I don't know the rules. There was a penalty on the play for intended pass at ineligible receiver but they declined it so I think it gets scored a sack somehow?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omfg they changed it. I won     Gshhshdhshhshsjejehbs

Scored 154 points and cashed all double ups comfortably. My alternate lineup with Antonio Brown would have scored about 135 and not cashed.   2/2 this year so far

Got a sweat. If the early game in the NFL finishes with no major changes, I win 5K.

Wasn't the fumble since they recovered but it was ruled a sack which got the guy 1 point.

Still won 1k and $2,500 overall with the lineup.

Final play could get changed but I don't know the rules. There was a penalty on the play for intended pass at ineligible receiver but they declined it so I think it gets scored a sack somehow?

That would be a ugly way to lose but still congrats on winning cash

I'll let you know Wayne.

So, funny thing, looks like I won the final WSOP ticket that will be given out by Draft Kings. My Bro received an e-mail today that said that Draft Kings is pulling out of Nevada and therefore will not be offering WSOP satellites anymore. They converted the rest of the package to cash and deposited it right into his account. We made the decision that I will still play the WSOP, we are going to put $11,500 into a savings account and just use the money to buy in to the main even directly, plus pay for our flights/hotels.

This is actually good news, because it removes any lingering doubts regarding the legislation swirling around DFS right now and any potential account freezing that could happen in the future. Also, we weren't 100% sure if he would be able to transfer ownership of the "ticket" to me so I could play in the event since it was his account that we won it on. This removes all doubt on that front too.

just to recap:

-entered the satellite almost by accident. Realized hours before it started that we had a "free entry" into a $20 WSOP satellite on the account. Not really sure where it came from, but cool.

-we had 5 lineups in play that week across various low stakes contests. Devan asked me which lineup he should enter in the WSOP tourney. I said "Doesn't matter to me. if you use one of mine, go with the Matt Stafford one"

-You guys saw the sweat pretty much live/ But won in pretty much the craziest way possible. An epic second half sweat with a 0.2 point lead, only to lose it on effectively the last play of the game, then win it back on a scoring change 30 minutes after the game was over.

-Now we find out that we won literally the last WSOP ticket that will be awarded by Draft Kings this year.

is there any chance I don't make a deep run in the WSOP? Haha, I'm pretty sure I'm going to 1-out somebody with KK vs. AA on an AKx flop after the dealer accidently exposes the 4th Ace as the turn card before action is finished, and I get the K on a re-shuffle, right on the cash bubble then ride that momentum all the way to the November 9.

• Like 1