2015 Wsop Main Event - Daniel Is Making A Deep Run

All i can think is that if he called and won with that AK he probably has near 20 million in chips and can cruise to the final 9. But you gotta go with your gut.

Amit Makhija ‏@amak316 2h2 hours ago

@RealKidPoker what happened in the hand you folded AK. Did your opponent confirm the food was correct?

Daniel Negreanu ‏@RealKidPoker 2h2 hours ago

@amak316 he had the pair of aces as expected

• Like 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup, playing down to final 9 on Tuesday

Daniel Negreanu ‏@RealKidPoker 58m58 minutes ago End day 6 of WSOP main event with 8,495,000. Felt good all day and will be back to work tomorrow with the final 27       WSOP ‏@WSOP 39m39 min

knowing how much the WSOP wants Daniel at the Final Table I'm a little surprised that they don't have Penn and Teller dealing at his table

Brian Balsbaugh ‏@Balsbaugh 44m44 minutes ago

2007-2010 @wsop November 9 guaranteed 100k, w a milly win bonus for an online poker sponsorship. 2015 offers are 50k flat.

Great run Daniel. There's never a good way to get knocked out of a tourney, but to me that hand seems a little more cruel and difficult to swallow. At least the $526K will ease the sting a bit.

That hand dealt poker and ESPN a bad beat as well. Interest and ratings for the November 9 will be mediocre at best.

• 3 months later...