Us Politics For Betting (Not Talking About Politics)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to let this slide, but I just watched the video in question again and I just can't.   You watched a black man almost moved to tears as he passionately talked about an election and a coun

Most of you know that I am a fiscal conservative. If you didn't, you know now. I didn't vote for Trump and Im pretty sure I wouldn't have voted for Bernie Sanders. Would have looked for a 3rd candidat

My aunt used to foster parent children. I don't know how many she had, but I'd guess a few.   The last one she had she ended up adopting and now she's my cousin and she's awesome. She's early in he

and it's not just the US that is effected

Garry Kasparov ‏@Kasparov63 16m16 minutes ago

American's joke about moving to Canada on Trump win. People in the Baltics are dead serious about their nations & lives being in danger.

There's a ****wad in WA who will not give his electoral vote to her even though she won. She needs 271 to win.

That one isn't going to end up mattering, but that he can even do that at all is a horrific indictment of our electoral process here in the states. The EC needs to go

Who is Trump's OT player?

The Senate votes if neither gets 270, right? And they'll pick Trump.

If no candidate gets to 270 then the House votes for the President and the Senate votes for the VP.

• Like 1

So did anyone win any money betting on US politics?

had a friend in England ask me yesterday afternoon if 4.5-1 on Trump was a good bet. I said no, then I looked at Silvers latest %, he had Trump at 28.7%?, so I told my friend maybe the odds were paying out well....but I still wouldnt bet it. Luckily he didnt listen to me. He either bet 100 or 1000 pounds, he was going back and forth....im guessing it was just the 100, but you never know with him. (no, this is not our fav English gambler Ollie)

I didn't want to post last night as I know a lot of you are upset and are shocked at this decision.

Unlike others I'm not one to gloat. Donald Trump won the election last night fair and square. He gave an amazing speech last night.

It has been my opinion that America made the right choice and this is going to be a great time in this country. The Democratic Party has no one to blame but themselves.

They put up a candidate that was hated, flawed and unpopular. Meanwhile Bernie Sanders would of easily won the election.

It is time for Americans to come together and move on to a new chapter with President Trump.

I hope you are right but I fear you are dead wrong.

I understand where the fear comes from. Lot of it is over reacting by a lot of people.

Once the dust settles things will be ok.

I think it will be interesting to see what Hillary says this morning. I suspect as a career politician , professional she will do the right thing and help unite the country.

If Democrats aren't happy they need to rally their troops for 2020 and back a better candidate like Bernie

No idea what to expect from this administration wise. I worry about the housing market again. I worry about affording to send my kid to school. I worry about paying more taxes since I'm probably in the section that will get attacked the worse. But we got through it before so hopefully we can get through it again.

But what makes me sick to my stomach right now is the hate. Hate crimes will rise. People feel they are the majority ( though they won't be). I really worry about Jin. I can take anything but I can't take it when people give us dirty looks or ask me in front of him why I didn't get me an American kid. It was my main reason for voting HRC. To not let those people feel their opinions were valid.

Are these idiots who keep talking about moving to Canada a real thing?

Are people that naive and stupid to understand the immigration system?

Having personal experience with my wife and how much paperwork, waiting and legal that goes into it, this can't be a real thing.