Us Politics For Betting (Not Talking About Politics)

and there's an identical photo of Trump Jr. doing the exact same thing to his wife. These guys are too much.

the deplorapple doesn't fall far from the tree

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to let this slide, but I just watched the video in question again and I just can't.   You watched a black man almost moved to tears as he passionately talked about an election and a coun

Most of you know that I am a fiscal conservative. If you didn't, you know now. I didn't vote for Trump and Im pretty sure I wouldn't have voted for Bernie Sanders. Would have looked for a 3rd candidat

My aunt used to foster parent children. I don't know how many she had, but I'd guess a few.   The last one she had she ended up adopting and now she's my cousin and she's awesome. She's early in he

I'm having a difficult time imagining what Trump's concession speech is going to look like. I honestly can't imagine that man accepting or acknowledging defeat.

I'm having a difficult time imagining what Trump's concession speech is going to look like. I honestly can't imagine that man accepting or acknowledging defeat.

Well don't count your chickens before they hatch; 'only' a 71% of that happening per http://projects.five...?ex_cid=rrpromo

But given Trump doesn't like to 'jinx' stuff by preparing, either speech he gives (concession or victory) are going to be trainwrecks. It's going to make Parizeau's "le vote ethnique" look tame.

election night cocktail

John Lilly ‏@johnolilly 32m32 minutes ago College Terrace, Palo Alto

Consensus for Trump’s Tears seems to be: Russian Vodka, bitters, lemon and a bit of orange peel.

Interesting that in exit pools people who rate the economy as the highest priority are voting for Clinton, people who rate immigration highest are voting Trump. Which goes to show the Dem strategy of labeling Trump a racist and not going after his record as a businessman a complete fail.

I'm scared for my family. Legitimately scared. Not hyperbole. I'm scared financially and scared for our safety. I've already experienced an uptick in nasty looks in the "mix" of our family. Already had a trump supporter let me know his disdain for where my son came from. I'm sick. I hate this. I pray he's a lazy FCK and sinply does nothing.

I'm scared for my family. Legitimately scared. Not hyperbole. I'm scared financially and scared for our safety. I've already experienced an uptick in nasty looks in the "mix" of our family. Already had a trump supporter let me know his disdain for where my son came from. I'm sick. I hate this. I pray he's a lazy FCK and sinply does nothing.

But according to Serge you are ok b/c Jin is not Muslim.