The Hottest Of Takes

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they'll take care of that for you when their daughter tells them you've been Liking all her beach pictures.

OK, so I just looked into the new methods a little bit, and am 100% sold. Apparently the problem isn't that they are nurfed out or worse, it's that parents don't understand them, and find them confusi

I think what ever black man said that, has learned how to tap dance for the white folk masterfully. Keep getting that paper, buddy!

I think the trampoline dunker guys during timeouts at NBA games are stupid.

#hottake

the best dunker in the World is a 6' 1" White guy from Sudbury Ontario

• 2 weeks later...

Wu Zetian is the most underrated historical figure of all time. At least by white people. If she had been a Roman Empress, instead of a chinese one, she'd be a super hero. Or villain.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

You know what bothers me? The fact that getting a 2 on a par 5 is called an "albatross". An albatross should clearly denote epic disaster born of hubris, not historic good fortune. That's what's wrong with today's athlete, no respect for romantic poetry.

• Like 3

You know what bothers me? The fact that getting a 2 on a par 5 is called an "albatross". An albatross should clearly denote epic disaster born of hubris, not historic good fortune. That's what's wrong with today's athlete, no respect for romantic poetry.

You could instead call it a double eagle?

You're kidding, right? "Love Yourself" is probably the worst song he has ever made, which is impressive.

I like it.

"Sorry", "where are U now" and "What do you mean" are really good songs imo.

• Like 2

There is no more Justin Bieber lyric in history then "You gotta go and angry at all of my honesty". It's so perfect! He is also pretty much the only popular artist these days who I actually believe writes his own lyrics.

He is the worst, his music is both terrible and misogynystic, which isn't nearly as important as it not being particularly catchy!

Between your love of him, Kanye and Tony Romo, there seems to be a pattern of extremely privileged individuals who are able to overcome their incredible wealth, opportunity, privilege and fame to view themselves as persecuted victims, which is weird, since that would suggest a person who is kind of a dick, when you are actually pretty goddamn awesome. Food for thought.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty

• 3 weeks later...

New theory: liberal men are caping up for male-to-female transsexuals' right to use the women's room because they are grossed out to have them in the men's room. Which places me squarely in the conservative camp, where many of us just don't want to lose our shot at hooking up with a trans person in the bathroom. I fight to preserve traditional male bathroom fantasies.

• Like 1

Why do we need laws to legislate bathroom use, either way? If you've taken the extreme step to cut your dick off, no one is probably going to question you using the ladies room because you probably didn't stop at the dick removal. You probably wear dresses and make up and all that stuff.

Can't we just let common sense rule the day?

• Like 1

Hypothetically, SA, if you met a girl -- let's say she looked just like Emma Roberts -- and you were super into each other, but it turned out she had a dick...would you sleep with her?

tumblr_kpvrn7i1gI1qzaz00o1_1280.png

Mac: Dennis, I found the perfect girl for Charlie. Smart, beautiful, the whole thing.

Dennis: Where??

Mac: Right there.

Dennis: Over by the pool table?

Mac: Yeah. Nice!

Dennis: That’s great, Mac.

Dee: Good work, Mac!

Dennis: That’s a dude.

Mac: No, the one with the exposed midriff and the cans.

Dennis: Yeah, that’s Eric Wyzotski’s cousin. Carmen, right?

Mac: Yeah, Carmen.

Dennis: Tranny.

Dee: Implants?

Dennis: Yeah.

Dee: Nice.

Mac: Are you sure?

Dennis: Yeah. Look at his jeans, dude. There’s and unmistakable bulge of a large penis in those jeans.

Dee: Yeah, there’s a dick in those pants.

• Like 1