The Hottest Of Takes

not really a hot take. I don't think many under 50 like it. I will say that when it first started, it was a dark and interesting comic. But, the Snoopy centric turn it took absolutely ruined it

Growing up, I felt like I was surrounded by people that loved it. The movies are on every holiday, and I've seen a number of people express that they're excited for the new movie.
  • Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they'll take care of that for you when their daughter tells them you've been Liking all her beach pictures.

OK, so I just looked into the new methods a little bit, and am 100% sold. Apparently the problem isn't that they are nurfed out or worse, it's that parents don't understand them, and find them confusi

I think what ever black man said that, has learned how to tap dance for the white folk masterfully. Keep getting that paper, buddy!

Growing up, I felt like I was surrounded by people that loved it. The movies are on every holiday, and I've seen a number of people express that they're excited for the new movie.

How many of these people actually read the comic, tho?

Heard this hot take on the radio. It was expressed by a black man and I had never thought about this in these terms. Interested on your opinions:

"Democrats in this country continue to enslave black Americans by providing housing, food, free cell phones, health care and other handouts In exchange for votes rather than insisting on job training or college so that they can provide for themselves and get off the government treadmill"

Well, to clarify, I meant that the whole franchise that's based on the comic is garbage in my book.

• Like 1

Here's a hot take...

Peanuts (the comic) is garbage. It's poorly drawn and not funny.

Years ago for Christmas I asked for a Calvin and Hobbes anthology. I got a massive collection of the first years of Peanuts instead. I was not impressed.

• Like 2

The problem is even wth training and education the Blacks still make less than their white counterparts everything else being equal.

So do women and they are not, as a group, a disproportionate percentage of welfare program recipients as compared to blacks.

Years ago for Christmas I asked for a Calvin and Hobbes anthology. I got a massive collection of the first years of Peanuts instead. I was not impressed.

Pretty sure I would've stared at them after I opened it, not broken eye contact, silently walked over to the trash can, and dropped it in there.

Or maybe this:

tumblr_n6ckh15PpC1riwkp5o1_500.gif

• Like 3

Yeah, I know girls who have weird nostalgia fetishes for the holiday specials, but anyone who has actually read the comics should understand that they are worthless.

So do women and they are not, as a group, a disproportionate percentage of welfare program recipients as compared to blacks.

But that's just because successful white men, unfairly making more money than everyone else, won't let blacks live with them in exchange for having a family.

If it wasn't for white hetero men the world would be a lot fairer place. We should be ashamed, or so I'm told every day now.

I'm reading a book on the Haitian revolution, and it's fascinating. The life of a slave there was as brutal and hopeless and hellish as anything I've every read about, and yet one interesting thing remained constant: the non-Winner whites somehow were the angriest and felt the most put-upon out of anyone on that island. A tale as old as time.

• Like 1

i DEMAND that post be deleted from my thread. BOB!

what are you talking about? you really are going full patrick bateman. with less style and less money.

• 2 weeks later...

Fox should be stripped of the broadcasting rights to all sporting events. Those rights should be given to ESPN free of charge so all of us can benefit. The executives of fox sports should thereafter work as janitors on the ESPN Bristol campus, midnight shift.

I'm going to need you to expand on that. What is it about the cross-sporting event coverage, do you not like? I don't get this brand loyalty of ESPN vs Fox broadcasts. Seems like a 6 one way half dozen the other sort of situation to me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Alcoholic coffee beverages are a mistake. Have one, then have the other, idiots. I've been drinking coffee and whiskey since I got up, and mixing them into the same glass would just ruin both. Show some class.

• Like 1

Alcohol in coffee is for the working man. It's for the functional alcoholic to pour into his morning thermos, to get him through the shift at the mill without getting the shakes. Since working is for losers, you don't have to worry about the functional benefits of irish coffee.

• Like 1

Alcoholic coffee beverages are a mistake. Have one, then have the other, idiots. I've been drinking coffee and whiskey since I got up, and mixing them into the same glass would just ruin both. Show some class.

Alcohol in coffee is for the working man. It's for the functional alcoholic to pour into his morning thermos, to get him through the shift at the mill without getting the shakes. Since working is for losers, you don't have to worry about the functional benefits of irish coffee.

I ascribe to the myth and legend of the Big Black Coffee.