yalls boy is getting torn a new one right now on UB..He has already rebought once for the full 10k and has reloaded smaller amounts a few more times
SR has an interesting habit of bluffing all in for 10K against new players who aren't on to him. He'll let them take the buy-in, and then the next time when he goes all in with the nuts he gets it back. Of course, even SR has bad days, but it is fairly rare.

Hand #5415028-41486 at Fortenza (No Limit Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 30/May/05 03:19:26 mandmzo is at seat 0 with $2148. Triceagain is at seat 1 with $13141.50. Bungalow8 is at seat 2 with $5150. TheGiftOfGab is at seat 4 with $10148. Mahatma is at seat 9 with $10150. The button is at seat 2. TheGiftOfGab posts the small blind of $50. Mahatma posts the big blind of $100. mandmzo: -- -- Triceagain: -- -- Bungalow8: -- -- TheGiftOfGab: -- -- Mahatma: -- --Pre-flop: mandmzo folds. Triceagain raises to $350. Bungalow8 calls. TheGiftOfGab folds. Mahatma re-raises to $1900. Triceagain calls. Bungalow8 folds. Flop (board: 8d 6h 5h): Mahatma goes all-in for $8250. Triceagain calls. Turn (board: 8d 6h 5h Ts): (no action in this round) River (board: 8d 6h 5h Ts 3c): (no action in this round) Showdown: Mahatma shows 6d Td. Mahatma has 6d Td 8d 6h Ts: two pair, tens and sixes. Triceagain mucks cards. Hand #5415028-41486 Summary: $2 is raked from a pot of $20700. Mahatma wins $20698 with two pair, tens and sixes.Trice had KK and Bungalow said he folded AK. Looks kind of like the play you were talking about.. . . They talked some trash after the hand

yalls boy is getting torn a new one right now on UB..He has already rebought once for the full 10k and has reloaded smaller amounts a few more times
He has been at that same table (10k max) with over 100k on mutiple occasions and is undenialably the biggest winner on UB NL games. He rebuys for 10k many times and it don't mean a damn thing because he simply kills the game.He is not my boy, just stating the facts. Prahlad is the best online NL player in the world. Period.

i think the dudes name was maxypaxy..and he check raised mahatma quite a few times granted mahatma had aces cracked..but i know he gave maxy at least 20k when i was watchin

i think the dudes name was maxypaxy..and he check raised mahatma quite a few times granted mahatma had aces cracked..but i know he gave maxy at least 20k when i was watchin
maxypaxy is australian pro tino lechich. Was at a bellagio WPT final in 2003, and party poker million this year. quite a good player too

Prahlad is Prahlad... He has bad nights I guess he is a Human.. Althought I often wonder...Something I laughed my ass off... Anyone see that rake taken from that monster?

$2 is raked from a pot of $20700.
Lol... I just had 3 taken from a pot at 5/10.. it wasn't $20,700 this is bullshit im complaining! Allright... I guess it just makes me want to get to that limit... or maybe 2 steps below so I don't get near Prahlad.