Fcp March Madness Pool

I had them losing in round 2. Thought I had them in the final 4 but it's northern Iowa I have in the f4. whew

That's actually good for you then.

Even though we are all tied in points, the possible points is a good indicator..Chris doing really well still..Arp not so much

Baylor lead 56-44 with 2:50 left and lost 57-56. How is that even possible

Geo St. coachs son scored 12 of the last 13pts of the GAME.

Geo St. coach has ruptured his ach heel last weekend during celebration of conference championship game and was coaching from a rolling stool.

Son hits an NBA 3ptr with 30secs left to win the game, coach falls off his stool.

it was too funny to watch. I love the underdogs, even if they are killing my bracket.

the video of that guy falling out of his chair is the best thing ever. The guy does not give a single Fck about falling out of his chair. Huge smile on his face all the way to the ground.

Im rolling on ok..With the most potential points left..I still have my final 4 intact and 7 of my final 8

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, anyone pay anyone for this?

Pez won, right?

I see the Steve I got into this pool on Tuesday probably, so I can collect from him. (unless Serge you will be there and were planning to collect?)

Can someone confirm who won and who owes who. Lets not welch on our bets here!

I wasn't in for any real money. I think Maple Leafs won I needed Wisconsin to win the final game.

What? I thought you were in for real. Was going to drop by and pay you for this and the other thing.