Essay's Top Ten

Reasons Essay is the Worst:

1. Your scattered sports fandom

2. Those watches

3. Your lack of taste for even decent food, or red meat, or booze

4. Still scared of daddy at 30. Be your own man

5. Your taste in shows that you rewatch

6. Your affinity for women that appear to be pre-teen boys.

7. The overt racism

8. The fact you'd rather sit home and watch a pre-season KU bball game than go out and be social with a friend.

9. Your uninflated penis

10. Your conservative fashion game

I faded towards the end. I had some others, but they seemed mean when I read what I jotted down. I don't want mean.

• Like 7
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

I think your warning suspension should be extended to anyone talking about the list as well. You gave Mexico explicit immunity, and it should implicitly apply to all.

• Like 1

Re: Thanksgiving: I hated thanksgiving as a kid, chiefly because I hate the food. I've since realized that Winners call the shots, and now simply choose meals I enjoy, and coerce my partner into doing almost all the work to prepare them. It's called being a man.

Re: Halloween: Halloween is now the best holiday. It's the best holiday for the same reason tequila is the best party liquor: because girls think it is, and when girls think something about a party, that thing becomes true about the party. And I can tell you this much: I'd rather spend an evening doing party drugs with someone dressed sexily than singing Christmas carols with my family, who for the most part neither do party drugs nor dress sexily.

• Like 2

Regarding the holidays, I nominate MLK Day and regional favorites Cesar Chavez Day and Casimir Pulaski Day. We're adults here, the point of holidays is when they fall on the calendar. I love having a three day weekend right after the Christmas/New Year week.

Cesar Chavez Day and Casimir Pulaski are good for rooting out the tourists.

While I like Halloween, I have to burn vacation time or sick time to have a three day weekend. That holiday is for plebes.

• Like 2

Essay's Top Ten Coen Brothers Films

1. No Country For Old Men

2. The Big Lebowski

3. Miller's Crossing

4. Barton Fink

5. Fargo

6. A Serious Man

7. O Brother Where Art Thou?

8. True Grit

9. Raising Arizona

10. Blood Simple

You're lucky on that topic. With the Coen's you can have any of their movies in any order and it's somehow correct.

• Like 1

No major qualms with this, though hudsucker proxy would be on my top 10 for certain

Hudsucker is my favorite. Probably seen it over a dozen times.

• Like 1

No one is, Frau. Essay essayed that list pretty good, but the Coen's are so awesome that they saved him.

Is Pimpin' easy?

Hell yeah.

Top 10 happy moments in your life?

Oh, this is good. I feel I know some of the list. Like Stu during Roy's Top Ten, I'm gonna write down my guesses

• Like 2