Essay's Top Ten

napa, that's fine work sir.

big d has really been out of line here, frau as well.

Hey ****nut. That's it. That's all you get.

Essay's Top Ten 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Episodes

1. "Mac and Charlie Write a Movie" season 5

2. "The Gang Buys a Boat" season 6

3. "Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack" season 4

4. "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retard Person" season 3

5. "Mac's Banging the Waitress" season 4

6. "Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass" season 2

7. "The Gang Makes Lethal Weapon 6" season 9

8. "Who Pooped the Bed?" season 4

9. "Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties" season 7

10. "The Gang Dines Out" season 8

One of the most successful people I know has worked on this series, and worked on one of your precious top ten episodes. He's so humble and polite, laughs at my jokes, and speaks with minorities all the time.

What does Drake think about that?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

One of the most successful people I know has worked on this series, and worked on one of your precious top ten episodes. He's so humble and polite, laughs at my jokes, and speaks with minorities all the time.

so if i wrote a spec script could you get it to this guy who could get it to mac?

i think my idea would be an episode titled, "sweet dee goes missing."

we open at the bar, our four guys drinking, bantering as usual. eventually someone makes fun of dee and they look over and realize she isn't there. they start wondering when the last time anyone saw her. they can't remember. over to her apartment and they find it's been trashed.

from there i'm not sure.

you weren't on board when mac closed episode 1 by saying, "now see, this is great, because earlier you thought that i was racist for suggesting that all black people know each other and it turns out you people actually do"?

Yeah, I was sold in the first 5 minutes of episode 1.

• Like 2

It's true, I poo poo'd it, without seeing it. I did the same thing with the wire. I mean, a procedural cop drama? When the hell are they any good, no way I'm watching that.

I've watched The Gang Gets Racist at least ten times (and thus likely the most of any episode). So many quotable lines and probably one of the best pilots ever. Also have watched Underage Drinking and Charlie Got Molested a bunch. From the second season, I've probably watched Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare the most.

Think I've probably watched most of the episodes several times each...though there are some that stand out as clunkers in my mind that I only watched once. Thoughts on a worst episodes list?

I'll tell you the episode that surprised me the most, is Gang cracks the liberty bell. Usually, that kind of historical flash back episode, along with 'Christmas Carol' episodes, are a sign a show has run out of ideas, and is about to start sucking. Yet, the liberty bell episode is hilarious.

I think the worst, was that ensemble Thanksgiving episode, where Gail the Snail returns.

I agree, the liberty bell episode is very good and the thanksgiving episode wasnt great, but it still had some good and funny moments, which is why Sunny is the GOAT.

I don't recall liking the Liberty Bell episode, but maybe I'll give it another shot.

I generally don't like Frank centric episodes. The one with his brother was pretty dumb.

Dennis is hilarious in the Liberty Bell episode. When he gets in white face, everything he says and does is funny.