Essay's Top Ten

As covered in other threads Cornholer, my proud black women are in real life, unlike your lily white existence. (tbh I almost included Lt. Uhura)

Yes to me being female, except when I accuse myself of being Scram's alter.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

100% certain you did not understand his points without a Google search.

How dare you Frau!? I thought we were friends. Just because I made a mildly inappropriate comment about RuPaul doesn't mean I don't stand with the trans community.

I'm putting "female" in quotes, not because I doubted you were a woman, but rather your usage of the word female, which everyone knows dehumanizes women and is offensive.

Also, nothing screams angry white man quite like using 'Cornholer' as an insult, so maybe I need to start taking a closer look.

• Like 1

We can agree that she audaciously violated the spirit of the rule, if not the letter of the rule. And on the latter, sir, we violently disagree.

So no, it will not be allowed, nor will i relax or let anything slide at all. Rules are rules and we are nothing without our integrity.

I issue you a preliminary warning to an official warning for your ill timed and unwelcome defense of a filthy rule breaking scoundrel. I pray it wont happen again.

Then pray to every god you know (here's a smattering of options http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-bloodthirsty-gods-goddesses.php), except for the Judeo-Christian god who I claim (or more accurately has claimed me, right brvy? high five). You've made yourself a weak-willed and apathetic enemy here today my friend.

• Like 5

Then pray to every god you know (here's a smattering of options http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-bloodthirsty-gods-goddesses.php), except for the Judeo-Christian god who I claim (or more accurately has claimed me, right brvy? high five). You've made yourself a weak-willed and apathetic enemy here today my friend.

That wasnt my intention, nor am i happy about it. Ive long respected your e-skills, but this is Essays Top Ten Thread and dammit i have a responsibility.

Do I need to check this out?

Yes. I was skeptical because I've never been a big JLD fan, but I heard positive things, and Tony Hale's involvement was intriguing. Ended up blowing through all of it over about two weeks and laughed a bunch.

Last 5 minutes of ep 6 totally had me speechless. Such a great story

last 5 minutes of episode 4, 5 and 6 all had me speechless. kept getting better and better.

Essay's Top Ten Dramatic TV Shows (all time)

1. The Wire

2. The Sopranos

3. Breaking Bad

4. Deadwood

5. Mad Men

6. Game of Thrones

7. The Shield

8. Justified

9. Hannibal

10. Masters of Sex

• Like 2

damn straight. nap can grapple with the best of them.

also, how good is kyle chandler at acting? dude is dominating this new netflix show. and obviously coach eric taylor was an all timer.

From another thread, but I have eyes like Dr TJ Eckleburg, like Andrew Ryan, like Brvy hisself.

Essay, how dare you.

• Like 1

No, sir, no I am not. Your weak list from earlier.

Essay's Top Ten TV Characters

1. Tony Soprano

2. Al Swearengen

3. Don Draper

4. Stringer Bell

5. Ari Gold

6. Walter White

7. Charlie Kelly

8. Vic Mackey

9. Ron Swanson

10. Gob Bluth

Again, sir. You go to another thread to undercut this one. You foist your demerits on those of us with eyes and superior hair and taste. How dare you. Include Kyle Chandler in an official re-write. If there can be two living popes, there can be a list change.

• Like 3

Essay's Top Ten Dramatic TV Shows (all time)

1. The Wire

2. The Sopranos

3. Breaking Bad

4. Deadwood

5. Mad Men

6. Game of Thrones

7. The Shield

8. Justified

9. Hannibal

10. Masters of Sex

Haven't seen 7-9 and you're a bit premature on 10, and blinded by the sex, but I'm having trouble coming up with alternatives. NYPD Blue is a personal favorite but I'm aware of its shortcomings.

I'd like to reference a list of about 100 dramas to help think of alternatives for my list.