Essay's Top Ten

don't compare deadwood, which was cut down in its prime by short sighted executives, to the abortion I just witnessed to the most popular tv show of all time. I could have snorted three lines of coke and outlined a superior season in five minutes, then gone whoring with Bronn and made it home in time to cuddle with Sansa before she got jealous.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

That's all like season 5 shit. And since the main problems of S7/ S8 are the creators, and since Milch is such a ****ing degenerate lunatic, I don't think you should separate his ending. Since Thrones had 50 more shows, the majority of which were, at a minimum, good.

I have to side with Essay here. The show has been in a death spiral since hard home, and I have no issue with him feeling that it's legacy has been tainted by how bad these past few seasons have been. I do, however, have an issue with that trash Justified being 4.

• 4 weeks later...

Essays Top Ten Pro Wrestlers

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin

2. The Rock

3. Triple H

4. Ric Flair

5. Hulk Hogan

6. Macho Man Randy Savage

7. Brett Hart

8. Kurt Angle

9. Shawn Michaels

10. The Undertaker

Top 10 Greatest Lakers of All time (Revised)

1) Lebron James

2) Kareem Abdul Jabbar

3) Magic Johnson

4) Wilt Chamberlain

5) Shaquille O'Neal

6) Jerry West

7) Anthony Davis

8) Elgin Baylor

9) George Mikan

10) Kobe Bryant

Essay's Top Ten Gerard Butler Movies

1. 300

2. Law Abiding Citizen

3. Olympus Has Fallen

4. London Has Fallen

5. Angel Has Fallen

6. RocknRolla

7. The Ugly Truth

8. The Bounty Hunter

9. Gods of Egypt

10. Geostorm

really scraping the bottom of the barrel for lists there.

You make a good point. Steve Nash is a two time MVP, it really is a disgrace he's not in the top ten. I'll adjust for the next revision.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't really give this list the thought it deserved, so I've been thinking on it all week, and I've decided to recall the old list. It is stricken from the record.

ESSAY'S TOP TEN PRO WRESTLERS

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin

2. The Rock

3. Triple H

4. John Cena

5. Ric Flair

6. Chris Jericho

7. Hulk Hogan

8. Randy Orton

9. Kurt Angle

10. Roman Reigns

Brett Hart should be on that list for the Montreal screw job alone.The absences of Arn Anderson and Dusty Rhodes are glaring omissions. Yet again, you're out of your element Donny. Wait, is your main criteria cross over or general popular culture notability? Then you might be in the ball park. If it's actual wrasslin cred, then you got mostly johnny come latelies and products of modern chemistry, not wrestlers. Maybe it's just WWE (the fact they lost their logo to a bunch of tree huggers still cracks me up)? I don't know, this is a really poorly considered list.

oh, and WCW and ECW 4 lyfe bro.

vol27.jpg

ability on the microphone weighed heavily, and that’s why i took the hit man off the list. brett hart could wrestle better than anyone, but he sucked on the mic.

Essay's just too young to rate dusty properly. Dropping Ric Flair a spot is insane. Roman Reigns is just trolling

roman reigns is my guy. he needs the belt back.