3) Black Panther

4) Ragnorak

5) Civil War

6)GotG 1

7) Iron Man

8) Avengers

9)Captain America First Avenger

10) Ant Man

I should have asked, why SMH number 1? I really liked it but number 1 seems like a stretch.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

The reason I liked SMH is the same reason really that IW isn't on my list. I like more personal stories rather than big spectacles that rush through character development and try to do 10 things at once. I loved Vulture (who is a corny, terrible villain in the comic). He was well developed and even likable.

The twist in the movie was utterly unexpected, wonderfully executed and resulted in a crazy amount of tension. One of the best movie twists I've ever seen

All of the action was well executed and impactful, none of the cgi vs cgi wars between armies that are boring and lack any tension. Plus, I generally love the Tony vs Spiderman dynamic. Also PP was the first credible PP onfilm. He was perfect as Parker.

• Like 2

I would certainly agree that this actor is by far the best peter Parker. And the movie is really, really good. Not making my top ten is not a negative reflection. I’ve become a huge fan of these movies and love almost all of them.

The twist in the movie was utterly unexpected, wonderfully executed and resulted in a crazy amount of tension. One of the best movie twists I've ever seen

giphy.gif

(Agree.)

• Like 1

I agree too. It’s a really good movie. I just prefer the other avengers so I like those movies more. But I will say Spidey is great in Civil War. Love him during the battle at the airport.

Forgetting Sarah Marshal and Get him to the Greek > everything on this list other than This is the End

Was Seth Rogan even in Forgetting Sarah Marshall?

Was Seth Rogan even in Forgetting Sarah Marshall?

No. I think I was responding to someone who said Jason Segal > Seth Rogan

Essay's Top Ten Action Movies of the 1990's

1. Speed

2. Desperado

3. Point Break

4. The Rock

5. True Lies

6. Demolition Man

7. Con Air

8. Under Siege

9. Daylight

10. Sudden Death

face/off was a tough omission for sure. the matrix, to me, is a science fiction film and not an action film, so i wouldn't put it in this category.

Essay's Top Ten Action Movies of the 1990's

1. Speed

2. Desperado

3. Point Break

4. The Rock

5. True Lies

6. Demolition Man

7. Con Air

8. Under Siege

9. Daylight

10. Sudden Death

This is a fine list, but it's ridiculous that Point Break isn't #1. It's a much better movie than Speed, as are most of the other movies on this list.

True Lies was great

The only time I ever tolerated Tom Arnold

Loved it when he kissed a skinny lamp post after it shielded his fat body from a spray of bullets

I liked this list. Then I googled 90's action movies

Fugitive, Die Hard with a Vengeance, Hunt for Red October, Jurassic Park, T2 and Total Recall

I liked this list. Then I googled 90's action movies

Fugitive, Die Hard with a Vengeance, Hunt for Red October, Jurassic Park, T2 and Total Recall

Fugitive is amazing but not an action movie. It’s a drama thriller.

DHWaV is a great movie. Just missed.

HFRO is a drama thriller as well.

Total Recall good, but not ETTM.

No, but seriously, there isn't a movie on that list that's better than any of the movies that Untilted listed (except for Point Break).