Essay's Top Ten

To quote the second greatest lawyer of all time, "it is emphatically the province and duty of essay to say what the law is." Buried beneath brvy's mummeries, and straining to be funny passages, is one central theme: that we share mutual respect upon the glorious field of legal battle. This is unquestionably false, because any respect brvy feels from me is a mistake on his part. His argument is as pretentious as it is egotistic, lacking even a thin veneer of law. Long has my power to punish been sovereign - and no man shall be exempt from the rule of law.

Brvheart's demerits are upheld. His motion to strike is denied. And may he have mercy on his soul.

• Like 4
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

Also, second best? Come on now. Get serious. Who's dethroning Scalia? We might need a top 10 on this.

I know Suited got it, but just so everyone else can get a glimpse into our deep friendship, here is the video from which my prior post drew a tiny bit of inspiration:

• 2 weeks later...

Top 10 BIG 12 Basketball Players I Can't Wait 'Till They Graduate Or Leave For The NBA

1. Javan Felix

2. Ryan Spangler

3. Perry Ellis

4. Buddy Heild

5. Wayne Seldon, Jr

6. Frank Mason, III

7. Tauren Prince

8. Rico Gathers

9. Isaiah Cousins

10. Devin Williams

• Like 3

How could you not have even heard of stone cold lock for player of the year Buddy Hield? That's weird. Do you never watch Sportscenter?

if you'd bothered to consult the thread rules you'd know that said rules do not apply to napa. 25 warnings for your ignorance.

*******. This is part of why you don't get compliments from black women.

• Like 3

I'll have you know the gay black guy who runs register at chipotle loves me and gives me a free soda every time I go in and sometimes the whole damn thing is free. So I'm very loved by the black community. And the gay community.

• Like 1

Napa, we need an update on where everyone stands with demerits and whatnot. Also, make sure you put an asterisk next to my single demerit.

• 3 weeks later...

Essay's Top Ten Shia LaBeouf Movies

1. Eagle Eye

2. Lawless

3. Disturbia

4. Charlie Countryman

5. Fury

6. Transformers

7. Transformers 3

8. Transformers 2

9. I, Robot

10. Indiana Jones 4

If you're an actor and someone on the internet makes a list of your best movies; and on that list your #1 movie is Eagle Eye? You ****ing suck.

• Like 6