Essay's Top Ten

I don't listen to the show, or read that well, so on first read, I thought your first guess for the list was "Stu doing Roy's Top Ten."

Sadly, listening to a. Roy's Top 10 might be a lifetime top 10 for essay

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

• 2 weeks later...

There are times in every mans life when he is tested. Tested by the gods, or by his demons, or by the extraordinary discourtesy of an individual. And it is in these moments that we define ourselves, that we shape the way our history is told, the very way our name is whispered by the fearful masses. And so I must give you 5 demerits, and I must tell you that if you ever again brazenly disregard my rules and thoroughly disrespect my top ten thread I will be forced to have Bob ban you forever, leaving your emaciated soul to wander the forums for all eternity, never again knowing the joy of an Essays Top Ten.

• Like 1

Essay's Top Ten Happy Moments

1. I was trying to sleep, and my only girlfriend ever was lying next to me and she rolled over and spooned me (she was the big spoon in this moment) and she kissed me on the back of the neck and told me she loved me.

2. Mario's Miracle

3. first time i had sex

4. andrew wiggins signed with kansas

5. KU beats mizzou in the last border war ever

6. first blowie

7. when i got my current job

8. bill self didn't go to Okie State in 2008

9. bo pelini was fired

10. bill callahan was fired.

i could only really think of one.

like brand or what i want from the car?

Hey, I don't make the rules, man

I was watching the Mecum Auto Auction on tv that washeld this weekend in the Orlando area Saw so many awesome cars.

Guess I was thinking along of line of

2016 Chalenger Hellcat

1971 Dodge Challenger

1967 Chevy Camaro

1971 Ford Mustang Mach I Fastback (or something)

2016 Chevy Corvette Z06

Dodge Viper, not sure of the year without research

2005 Ford GT

2014 Audi R8

Newer model Lambo, garish color of course.

Ferrari, but I'd have to peruse the catalogue. Saw a badass one on Sunday.

Something like that. I've only just recently taken an interest in cars. Those are in no particular order. Maybe the Hellcat would stay first. I like the look of some classic cars a lot, but I love that new horsepower and amenities. That's my struggle

i have to give you ten warnings for that. damn you for forcing me into this position.

You asked follow ups, that list is on you, not me

Your list, half troll, half serious, I'm guessing. Thought for sure you discovering Netflix would be on there

Your number 2 was at that auction, in a soft white. It was so nice. Not your typical Ferrari. I believe it was a joint venture with the Germans. I'm being serious.

That maserati, one of my doctor clients has it, a tad tricked out. It's pretty sweet

The only muscle car that would be on my list would be the 63 Split back vette. That car looks like a space ship, it's super cool.

I'd really have to deep dive, to do my top 10 car list, but my number one car would be theoretical 4th generation El Camino SS, that was pimped out by Xzibit to my insane specifications, on a Netflix-backed reboot of PMR.

• Like 2

Your list, half troll, half serious, I'm guessing.

Actually, I'm not sure how much of that was trolling.

• Like 1

I thought this thread was going to be genuine and personal. That's bullshit. Grow a pair and give us the real list, you pussy.

040112_39.jpg

• Like 1

WTF! Tough love shouldn't get me a demerit. It shouldn't even get me a warning. That's bullshit. I would like to appeal my demerit.

• Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen of the court! These were dire times, and dire actions were needed.

Suited, we're both men of the law. You know? We get after it.

We jabber-jaw.

We go tit for tat.

We have our little differences. But at the end of the day, you win some, I win some, and there's a mutual respect left over.

Move to strike.

Give him extra demerits for a horrible argument.