Essay's Top Ten

i'm not a captain america fan. and the fact that this next one has him against Iron Man is the last straw. i'm done with captain america.

Captain-America-Salute-Reaction-Gif.gif
  • Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

There are few bigger proponents of the "The Dark Knight is overrated" take than me, but I also think it's pretty comfortably on a higher plane than any other Batman movie. I found Rises boring, even.

I agree with Dubey's take, but there would be about a thousand more ">" between TDK and Rises and at least a 100 more between Begins and TDK.

And even with those adjustments, Begins wouldn't even get close to sniffing my personal top 250. All three have terrible dialogue. Nolan is like George Lucas without the terrible director aspect. He is a decent, maybe even solid director, that thinks he can also write, while everyone else in the universe clearly sees that he can't. The horrible dialogue in all three Batman movies just yanks me out every single time, and that doesn't even touch the entire topic of just idiotic plots. Rises' plot is so bad it hurts.

It's very similar to The Prestige, which is a FANTASTIC movie until you realize that the plot is about...

Telsa creating a machine that can produce real magic and then just handing it over to someone to put on a magic show for a 100 nights.

That's just another example in a long list of examples as to why Nolan is the worst. He is his own worst enemy, and that's the worst kind of enemy you can have.

I said he was a solid director!!

I would like to officially appeal my warnings to the commissioner.

I think he means "Top 10 People Essay would like to be" and the people can be living or dead.

For such a gentle and helpful response, please take back all those warnings you gave me earlier. love you

• Like 4

I think he means "Top 10 People Essay would like to be" and the people can be living or dead.

For such a gentle and helpful response, please take back all those warnings you gave me earlier. love you

Finally someone that understands English. This place is just full of immigrants.

That's a demerit! Nobody compares me to a filthy, democrat voting immigrant. Probably escaping oppression, terror, and starvation in their home country by coming here instead of dying with some dignity back home. DISGUSTING.

But I'll give you a list. Of essays top ten people he would like to be. Though I'm not picking a dead person cause then I would be dead. DUMB.

• Like 2

see, if he was magic johnson rich, it wouldn't effect it at all (other than the fact that Magic isn't partying like he did in the 80's anymore. That I know of, at least). When you're rich, HIV doesn't matter. But Sheen, well.. I wouldn't bet on him dying rich... which means I'm betting on him dying of AIDS in a motor inn in Barstow.