Essay's Top Ten

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

You live in KC! Go to a BBQ joint and just talk to a fellow customer.

Just catching up,

Eminem list was bad, though Drug Ballad is the GOAT Eminem song, so props for having it at #2. Space bound though? Yuk.

A collection of Dubey's favourite rappers, arranged in no particular order and in paragraph form so as not to break any rules or receive any demerits: killer mike, el-p, big KRIT, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Drake, earl sweatshirt, future, J Cole, Saigon, Nas, The Streets, Eminem

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "given" 1 demerit from Ron and 1,000 official warnings by BigD but, obviously, these are not legit. Graphs are included for our two most frequent offenders.

ho5P9jV.png

SUhsmB5.png

• Like 8

Essay's Top Ten 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Episodes

1. "Mac and Charlie Write a Movie" season 5

2. "The Gang Buys a Boat" season 6

3. "Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack" season 4

4. "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retard Person" season 3

5. "Mac's Banging the Waitress" season 4

6. "Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass" season 2

7. "The Gang Makes Lethal Weapon 6" season 9

8. "Who Pooped the Bed?" season 4

9. "Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties" season 7

10. "The Gang Dines Out" season 8

• Like 1

napa, that's fine work sir.

But that's 100 warnings for an unauthorized analytics post.

FYP

Gotta go for the joke there

• Like 2

the rules don't apply to you napa don. you do whatever the fvck you want to braj.

that's 25 warnings, ronald, for not knowing the thread rules don't apply to napa don.

Drake-Worst-Behavior19.gif

• Like 1

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "given" 1 demerit from Ron and 1,000 official warnings by BigD but, obviously, these are not legit. Graphs are included for our two most frequent offenders.

ho5P9jV.png

SUhsmB5.png

What is on the horizontal? I would have thought it would be "time", like days or something, but it seems like random numbers. Please understand this is a legitimate concern I have and should not in any way be understood as me taking a shot at either of you Napa or Suited, love you brajs (am I doing it right, is that how you idiots talk to each other?)

• Like 2

50 more warnings for Rod for not being able to figure out what was on the zontal AND trying to sneak a dig in.

CANT GET NOTHING PAST A G

Drake-Worst-Behavior17.gif

• Like 1

50 more warnings for Rod for not being able to figure out what was on the zontal AND trying to sneak a dig in.

I originally liked Napa's post with the graph, but I'm now seriously considering withdrawing it. The graph is very non-standard and it honestly is making me quite upset (time plays no part in the graph despite the title of the graph claiming otherwise, and the horizontal and vertical contain the SAME INFORMATION but in slightly different forms), and now you're piling on with 50 more warnings and the only silver lining here is that my average warnings per offense has dropped from 500 to 275, so that's something, but now I'm this close to withdrawing all the likes I've given you in this thread. That was an empty threat, so please don't penalize me too harshly.

• Like 3

Essay's Top Ten 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Episodes

1. "Mac and Charlie Write a Movie" season 5

2. "The Gang Buys a Boat" season 6

3. "Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack" season 4

4. "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retard Person" season 3

5. "Mac's Banging the Waitress" season 4

6. "Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass" season 2

7. "The Gang Makes Lethal Weapon 6" season 9

8. "Who Pooped the Bed?" season 4

9. "Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties" season 7

10. "The Gang Dines Out" season 8

Oh my goodness this is a terrible list.

How could you not have 'The Waitress is Getting Married" in the top 5? Full-on Rapist scene is the hardest I've ever laughed during a sitcom.

Also, "the gang wrestles for the troops" is easily top 10, as is "the Gang gets Stranded".