Essay's Top Ten

She's pretty powerful on Nurse Jackie, but good call on Homeland, but the manic cry face does her a disservice because you'd never see that in a male role

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

Ill never be able to see her as anything but carmella soprano. Same for tony if he hadnt died, or mcnulty, or bunk, or jack from lost, or frasier, or gob bluth, or countless others.

What about Debra on Dexter?! She was great... right guys!?

• Like 1

What about Debra on Dexter?! She was great... right guys!?

Ranking the powerhouse actors of Dexter:

1) the guy who played that black cop who was onto him in season 1

2) Girl who played Debra

3) Guy who played Angel Batista

Essay, don't bother with the demerits. This is women's business and doesn't concern you.

In no order:

1. Veronica Mars

2. Mags Bennett

3. Jennifer Marlowe

4. Liz Lemon

5. Maude *

6. RuPaul

7. Scully

*I've never seen it, but I think she had an abortion. Sklansky, some of your work?

• Like 1

Frau, you have posted a competing list, fully aware of the consequences and done so with brazen disregard for my feelings and with the temerity to tell me my business, in my own top ten thread.

For an unprecented show of rule breaking and impropriety you, frau, will recieve an unprecedented punsishment.

100 official warnings!

Essay, don't bother with the demerits. This is women's business and doesn't concern you.

In no order:

1. Veronica Mars

2. Mags Bennett

3. Jennifer Marlowe

4. Liz Lemon

5. Maude *

6. RuPaul

7. Scully

*I've never seen it, but I think she had an abortion. Sklansky, some of your work?

Out of this list, I've seen about 10 episodes in total. RuPaul doesn't count as a straight up woman does he? I thought he was just a drag queen. Even his wiki uses the male pronoun.

I think I've seen 2 episodes of X-Files (There is a new season being developed by the way), but I saw both movies and enjoyed them immensely. (Especially the first one)

... and I've probably seen 5 to 10 episodes of 30 Rock.

Not a single episode of the others.

Frau, you have posted a competing list, fully aware of the consequences and done so with brazen disregard for my feelings and with the temerity to tell me my business, in my own top ten thread.

For an unprecented show of rule breaking and impropriety you, frau, will recieve an unprecedented punsishment.

100 official warnings!

I believe you stated earlier that you didn't want any competing top ten lists (I'm not going to reread this thread to confirm, so I could be wrong here, and if so I will self-ban myself). I'd like to point out that frau's list was a top 7 list, and really can't even be described in that fashion since that would suggest an ordered list, whereas frau emphatically (or plainly at the very least) stated that it had no particular order. I'm a big fan of threads with rules and demerit points and bannings and so on and so forth, but I think you're being too hard on our good friend frau. what do ya think big guy, can we let this one slide?

• Like 6

I believe you stated earlier that you didn't want any competing top ten lists (I'm not going to reread this thread to confirm, so I could be wrong here, and if so I will self-ban myself). I'd like to point out that frau's list was a top 7 list, and really can't even be described in that fashion since that would suggest an ordered list, whereas frau emphatically (or plainly at the very least) stated that it had no particular order. I'm a big fan of threads with rules and demerit points and bannings and so on and so forth, but I think you're being too hard on our good friend frau. what do ya think big guy, can we let this one slide?

No one can accuse you of wasting your posts. My goodness the quality.

Do I need to check this out?

I've seen two episodes and both were very good. I'll watch anything with Buster in it.

Veep is awesome and mean and filled with psychopaths. 10/10 would bang.

RodReynolds, thank you for your validations. It is always nice to make an Internet friend.

My list of seven, in no order was both an homage to my female earning power, and a nod to my snotty nature.

• Like 2

We can agree that she audaciously violated the spirit of the rule, if not the letter of the rule. And on the latter, sir, we violently disagree.

So no, it will not be allowed, nor will i relax or let anything slide at all. Rules are rules and we are nothing without our integrity.

I issue you a preliminary warning to an official warning for your ill timed and unwelcome defense of a filthy rule breaking scoundrel. I pray it wont happen again.

• Like 1

I move that we allow all lists enumerated to a prime number of elements, provided that prime number is not a non-1 integer factor of of 10.

HERESY! A dozen official warnings for this ostentatious suggestion.

Veep is awesome and mean and filled with psychopaths. 10/10 would bang.

RodReynolds, thank you for your validations. It is always nice to make an Internet friend.

My list of seven, in no order was both an homage to my female earning power, and a nod to my snotty nature.

Your list of seven is also completely absent of any cis black women. Also.. "female" frau? Really?

• Like 1