10. Subway

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

If you take out Wendy's, which I've eaten in the last couple months occasionally because of time constraints, I've eaten at the other 9 places less than 10 times in the last five years, I think.

Learn to cook.

• Like 1

What am i missing?

1) your burger chain choices are terrible. McDonald's is maybe the 2nd or 3rd worst fast food. Wendy's two is a joke. There needs to be some sort of representation from a good burger chain, like Culver's, 5 Guys, In and Out, something.

2) I'm not sure I'd consider Chipotle fast food, exactly. If you do, I have no huge issue with it, as it's quite good, but it wouldn't be 1 on my list.

3)Panda Express is terrible

4) Long John Silvers is terrible

5)Taco Bell is terrible

6) Hardee's is legit breakfast fast food, so I'll let you slide there

7) Dunno what Captain D's is, but it should be ahead of pretty much anything that's ahead of it

8) Subway is by far the worst sandwich place. I'd rather have Little Kings, Jimmy Johns, any local place or chain, ahead of subway.

9) No chicken representation. Unless Captain D's is chicken. I'd like to see Raising Cane's on this list, or maybe Chick Fila. Hell, even Popeyes.

• Like 2

I'm gonna give SA the benefit of the doubt and say he's going with fast food places he can eat at regularly. And even not...he's a grown ass man and I don't like it...but dammit I respect it.

i just realized i never considered entourage. says a lot about how far it fell off at the end.

Entourage fell off in the second season. Your inertia kept you hostage.

Essays Top Ten Temperatures

1. 69

I'd like to point out Essay's number one temperature is not in his sexual experiences. I'm disappointed in you brutes...

1) your burger chain choices are terrible. McDonald's is maybe the 2nd or 3rd worst fast food. Wendy's two is a joke. There needs to be some sort of representation from a good burger chain, like Culver's, 5 Guys, In and Out, something.

2) I'm not sure I'd consider Chipotle fast food, exactly. If you do, I have no huge issue with it, as it's quite good, but it wouldn't be 1 on my list.

5)Taco Bell is terrible

7) Dunno what Captain D's is, but it should be ahead of pretty much anything that's ahead of it

8) Subway is by far the worst sandwich place. I'd rather have Little Kings, Jimmy Johns, any local place or chain, ahead of subway.

9) No chicken representation. Unless Captain D's is chicken. I'd like to see Raising Cane's on this list, or maybe Chick Fila. Hell, even Popeyes.

Regarding point number 9--he knows no black folks.

• Like 1

5)Taco Bell is terrible

i've never even heard of raising cane's. and chipotle is all about the chicken. same with subway and quiznos. long john silver's is amazing.

You gotta have 5 guys on there

i might have to agree with that. i just don't eat there more than once a year because you can't drive through.

I'd like to point out Essay's number one temperature is not in his sexual experiences. I'm disappointed in you brutes...

hey you gotta have hope.

Lohn John Silvers is amazing and terrible all at the same time. I get it once a year for nostalgia.

it's so good, but it's too damn greasy to eat more than once a year. i need a whole weekend to recover.

Essay's Top Ten Kansas Basketball Teams

1. 2008 (37-3) (Champions)

2. 1997 (34-2) (fvck arizona)

3. 1952 (28-3) (Champions)

4. 2011(35-3) (fvck vcu)

5. 2010 (33-3) (fvck northern iowa)

6. 2002 (33-4) (fvck maryland)

7. 1998 (35-4) (fvck rhode island)

8. 1988 (27-11) (Champions)

9. 1996 (29-5) (fvck syracuse, the cheaters)

10. 1991 (27-8) (fvck duke)

Narrowly missing the cut

2003 (fvck you again syracuse)

You left off five guys because they don't have a drive through yet ranked chipotle and subway which don't have drive thrus? That's so SA of you.

Frau makes me laugh.

• Like 1

Also, Larry Brown hiring Ed Manning as an assistant coach Danny's high school senior year, is one of the all time baller moves in recruiting history, and that alone should bump that team up a couple slots

'Rio ain't Danny Manning. DM was the number 1 recruit in the country, was the player of the year in 1988, and the big eight player of the decade. If not for Amar'e style knees, he'd have been an NBA great. That squad was not good, but Manning is Kansas's all time greatest player, and that championship run is one of the greatest individual feats in history, carrying that team on his back, Carmelo-Style. But, because you don't remember it, you talk shit. You're wrong about that one, SA, and you're a bad Kansas fan.