• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Dynamite show. I can't believe Bob Freaking Odinkirk is staring in the best drama on TV. Like, I worshiped Mr Show as a college student. Me and my friends would get stoned and pass around the

How could YOU not guess nepotism?    

*puts hand over microphone, leans in, and whispers in brvy's ear*   *brvy whispers back, and I nod, then remove my hand from the microphone*   He does.

I would have guessed that, but I guess I missed it on the show. They should get someone to do that character. Really come in and give some back story to Howsrd.

Pretty sure he's dead. Chuck and Howard talked about him the first season, no?

Tonight's episode was the first in which I started disliking Kim a little bit. I have liked her a lot so far, so I hope my feelings on this are wrong and it gets better. She's, of course, not around during BB, so it won't end well; but that's ok with me.

It could be that she wasn't a good actor in this episode too, because something subtle was off.

Wow. What an opening shot in this week's episode. Holy Birdman.

• Like 1

tracking shots seem incredibly forced to me. i was in awe of the one in true detective, but since then i'm just not into it. hated bird man, thought it was more distracting than anything.

It's not a hot take its a preference. I'm just not a fan, nor I am impressed with long, pointless, show off how cool I am tracking shots.

I feel the same way about guitar solos. I hate it when stuff is cool.

• Like 2

Was Kim's decision to split an office with Jimmy ever fully explained. It seemed like she was pretty on track with that other big firm so I'm wondering what was the impetus behind her switch?

I admit I've been a little lackadaisical with my attention to this show the last couple weeks so if someone could clarify I'd appreciate it.