My Two Cents On The Pokerstars Changes

My guess is they're not together, seeing as he's a regular Ivey Posse member and dey lubs da hos.

This is not exactly secret information. They're pretty public with the whole balla thing as far as clubs and skanks and weed and bottles of (insert rap brand here).

Ask DN. He'll tell you.

If his wife is dealing cards, low chance she's still his wife in the wifely sense.

• Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christ I didn't even realize they had kids. What a ****ing bum. I think she's Jewish too, though, so in a way its like the black girl who goes to college but still dates from the hood. When she gets

I've played on Stars for 10+ years. I can't remember one change that made me think poorly of the company. There have been numerous changes that have since the change in ownership. I don't believe it's

My guess is they're not together, seeing as he's a regular Ivey Posse member and dey lubs da hos. This is not exactly secret information. They're pretty public with the whole balla thing as far as cl

My guess is they're not together, seeing as he's a regular Ivey Posse member and dey lubs da hos.

This is not exactly secret information. They're pretty public with the whole balla thing as far as clubs and skanks and weed and bottles of (insert rap brand here).

Ask DN. He'll tell you.

If his wife is dealing cards, low chance she's still his wife in the wifely sense.

They have young kids, so if he really has money, and isn't giving them enough that she doesn't have to spend her life at a dog track getting cards thrown at her and being angrily hit on by drunken retirees for $1 tips, I'm more embarrassed for him than I would be over him being broke, honestly.

You heard it here first, Grinder is a deadbeat dad.

Christ I didn't even realize they had kids.

What a ****ing bum. I think she's Jewish too, though, so in a way its like the black girl who goes to college but still dates from the hood.

When she gets her face kicked in because the ribs weren't cooked right, its really her own fault for not dating a white man when she had a chance.

• Like 2

...grinders wife is smoking hot, so that is inherently news...

The title of the thread was not the grinder's wife is smoking hot, the title of the thread basically said the grinder's wife is a dealer at Hialeah Park. I maintain if that is allowed a thread in the NVG section on 2 + 2, and if Patrick Antonius making quack quack noises to his baby on a plane is allowed its own thread in the NVG section then a poker themed screenplay that has won 3 honors should be allowed a thread in the NVG section. I maintain there are tens of thousands of poker enthusiasts who would be interested in this information (especially considering the disappointments of recent poker themed movies). In my opinion this information should be made available to as poker players as possible and not restricted by some. How can a site be taken seriously when they restrict this kind of information.
How can a site be taken seriously when they restrict this kind of information.

They aren't taken seriously. I took them seriously over there right up until they started censoring me anytime I linked my blog. Like, maybe if you don't like what you see there, you need to go back to college and read Chomsky and listen to Zach de la Rocha. Because what I'm saying isn't that revolutionary in the real world in 2014.

I maintain that tens of thousands of poker enthusiasts are not interested in this information - only one is. Any idea who that may be?

World famous stuntman, scott roland? He's in the movie business, after all.

• Like 1

NO IT'S NOT ****ING NEWS

http://rationalwiki....nt_by_assertion

I've already made every argument that I'm going to, over a year ago, why this isn't news. You're obviously insane, or a troll, either way, I'm not wasting energy, except to say this:No one, literally no one, but you, give two shits about your lousy script. When one person gives a shit, its not news. Conversely, ppl do care about the grinder and his hot wife. That's why it is news.

I've already made every argument that I'm going to, over a year ago, why this isn't news. You're obviously insane, or a troll, either way, I'm not wasting energy, except to say this:No one, literally no one, but you, give two shits about your lousy script. When one person gives a shit, its not news...

If no one gives a shit why did this thread on the script get almost 17,000 hits and 356 replies.

http://www.fullconta...howtopic=146863

If no one gives a shit why did this thread on the script get almost 17,000 hits and 356 replies.

http://www.fullconta...howtopic=146863

I maintain this is a topic the poker community is very interested in and 2 + 2 should not prevent me from putting up a thread about it in their NVG section. Give the poker community what they want and don't censor it. Full Contact Poker hasn't censored it from their General Poker Section but 2 + 2 has censored me putting up a thread about it in their News Views and Gossip section.

Btw, the script was 1st brought into this thread by another poster, not me... Bob let us know if this is all getting out of hand.

Not one person posting in that thread gives a shit about your lousy script but you. 100% of the hits generated, are laughing at you

Not one person posting in that thread gives a shit about your lousy script but you. 100% of the hits generated, are laughing at you

OK, we get it, lol, you can chill though. He is just sharing.

• Like 1

I'm finally interested in this script, tell me more about it

It has a pretty good scene a poker pro like Daniel would be good in. He would have 45 words of dialogue in the scene. And if he wore his Poker Stars gear it would be great advertising. And don't forget American movies play all over the world.

Who knows, the Hall of Fame today, maybe a best supporting actor award down the road. Just kidding, but then again you never know, you've got to be a damn good actor to be a successful poker pro don't you.

At what point do you accept this isn't a viable project and move on?

At the rate you're going, the only time this script sells is for .50 cents at the yard sale held by your heirs after you die.

Its annoying to watch. The poker boom is over, your script has apparently been submitted to all sorts of various judging events and never risen above 'thank you for participating' type accolades, just what do you think is going to happen here?

It has a pretty good scene a poker pro like Daniel would be good in. He would have 45 words of dialogue in the scene. And if he wore his Poker Stars gear it would be great advertising. And don't forget American movies play all over the world.

Who knows, the Hall of Fame today, maybe a best supporting actor award down the road. Just kidding, but then again you never know, you've got to be a damn good actor to be a successful poker pro don't you.

How do I invest in this? I'm starting my own poker site and I would like some of the poker players in the movie to be wearing gear for my company. I am willing to offer a fair price for my brand to be featured.

I find it both funny and sad that Daniel posts in a poker thread for the first time in years and it ends up being hijacked by a basement dwelling delusional hack.

Oh well...

I find it both funny and sad that Daniel posts in a poker thread for the first time in years and it ends up being hijacked by a basement dwelling delusional hack

Well I didn't bring the script into this thread, and lol, poker is in serious decline in the USA and some people still go after a guy who brought a little positive news (or information or gossip, or whatever you want to call it) to the poker world. I don't know, I guess some people just prefer the constant negative news.

And I noticed you haven't made any comments on what Daniel said in the OP (like I have); don't you have anything to contribute? Nobody is stopping anyone from contributing to the topic of the thread.

How do I invest in this? I'm starting my own poker site and I would like some of the poker players in the movie to be wearing gear for my company. I am willing to offer a fair price for my brand to be featured.

I'll keep you in mind.

My God if Poker Stars bought this thing they could put their name on half the players in the card scenes and sell other advertising space to companies like beer and sports drink companies. I don't know though, after spending 4,9 billion to buy Poker Stars maybe they don't have a spare 75k to spend.