• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So like I said earlier in the thread, one of my best friends was college roommates with Josh. So we all group text after every episode and its fun to hear behind the scenes stuff. Anyway, Josh -and

Paypal Account to send $ : govfcp@gmail.com

Only screwed gwc on purpose.  

They casted John Rocker? lol... grab the popcorn. I'm surprised they didn't cast any Asian players just to create fireworks. Maybe they'll be some from NYC, this must have crossed their mind.

So I have a good friend who is like best friends with Josh, of Josh and Reed. He also knows Reed.

That's the closest I've ever been to knowing someone on a reality show.

• Like 1

Very happy getting Jeremy, the firefighter who sent his wife to exile island (Also excited that exile's finally back, my favourite Survivor twist!). My only concern is he's making alliances with everyone already in his tribe, but at the moment he made a great first impression.

It is kind of weird that the gay guy didn't tell Baylor about that vote. She should try to turn on him at some point, but she isn't in a spot where she can really do anything

That was fun. But a totally horrible move from the guys. The girls are going to jump ship the first opportunity they get.

Ottawa do you really think they are ever going to let Baylor be in the best spot? Cmon now. Nobody respects her at all. Your best shot is for Josh to take over the game and win with her as his lapdog, and you might get $25

my guy Drew is a just an idiot

Funny how the stupidest people think they're the smartest

What a fucking moron.

That was at least an entertaining episode though. That tribe is a mess. I kind of wish they'd give them another week before a "drop your buffs" episode. I'm guessing they are trying to get some of the couples together in the same tribe to see what happens since there wasn't very many couples left after the merge in the last blood Vs water season

the episode was worth watching just to see Jaclyn in that bikini on exile island, holy shit she's hot!

Ottawa do you really think they are ever going to let Baylor be in the best spot? Cmon now. Nobody respects her at all. Your best shot is for Josh to take over the game and win with her as his lapdog, and you might get $25

Might have to eat my words Ottawa. Baylor is looking good now

• 2 weeks later...

I think both Baylor and the Twinnie have a shot at final 4. That alliance with Jon, Jaclyn, Jeremy, Baylor, Missy, and Twinnie just got a lot more interesting since Jon found the idol. What would most likely happen if this alliance holds is that they go after Jon and Jaclyn first. If Jon can correctly use the idol him and Jaclyn could take over the game, but if he messes it up I think Twinnie, Baylor, Missy, and Jeremy have the final 4 locked up.