An Inside Peek At The Award Winning Poker Themed Screenplay “Vegas Knights"

To any guests to this site.

In the following pages there will be a few posters that ramble on (in many posts) about their own alleged screenplays.

If you don't want to read those ramblings, this site has a great function where you can place certain posters on ignore status so you can't see their posts. I don't think guests can do that until they sign up to the site. So if you want to ignore these posters just sign up to the site. After you do that and get an alias name, just click on your alias name at the very top of any page. It will then show you several settings. Just click on the "manage Ignore pref" tab. From there you can manage your ignore settings by typing in the name of the person whose posts you don't want to see anymore,

I currently have 5 people on ignore so I can't see their posts. It's a great function to tune out trolls and those that are annoying.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might be the greatest thing ever.

Essay, I like it. But as an added twist, make his GF that his wife doesn't know about pregnant as well. After she delivers the black baby, he leaves, gets a text that the GF went into early labor, tha

in re SexyFrau, Inc. vs. OchoAces, Inc.   WHEREAS, SexyFrau alleges intellectual property theft and unwanted leering.   WHEREAS, SexyFrau alleges to like Essay as a friend only.   WHEREAS, SexyF

To those new to Full Contact poker or a guest, they have a neat function. You can place certain posters on ignore so you can't see their posts if you don't want to. I'm not sure if guests can do that but if you sign up to the site you will be able to ignore certain posters if you want to. You just go to your profile page and from there you can manage your ignore settings.

I currently have 5 people on ignore so I can't see their posts.

Did you know that if the post gets quotes, you're going to see it?

agree on damon wayans jr. aaron paul might be too recognizable at this point as jesse the body pink man. if we want to skew older we can get the guy from friday night lights, coach taylor. goddamn i like that guy.

See?

GOLD!!!

I LOVE the part where the church lady only puts in 50 cents yet scowls at the guy for putting in a $5 chip. LOL judging church ladies AMIRITE??

It is also funny how you call her out for being a hypocrite as she shushed Brad and Karen yet she feels it is fine to talk to her husband and Brad!!!

THIS MAY BE THE BEST WORK OF ART! I know something good when I see it...I see a lot of things in this world....and this Gerry is going to be AMAZING!!!

• Like 1

I...want to remind people that “Vegas Knights” was written mostly for mainstream mall-going America

Hi! I'm mainstream mall-going America, and I'd like to weigh in. I like where you're going here, and I'd like to see you punch up some of the details. Specifically, can you speak to costuming? What kind of t-shirt will our hero be wearing?

To those new to Full Contact poker or a guest, they have a neat function. You can place certain posters on ignore so you can't see their posts if you don't want to. I'm not sure if guests can do that but if you sign up to the site you will be able to ignore certain posters if you want to. You just go to your profile page and from there you can manage your ignore settings.

I currently have 5 people on ignore so I can't see their posts.

WHO ARE THEY

GOLD!!!

I LOVE the part where the church lady only puts in 50 cents yet scowls at the guy for putting in a $5 chip. LOL judging church ladies AMIRITE??

It is also funny how you call her out for being a hypocrite as she shushed Brad and Karen yet she feels it is fine to talk to her husband and Brad!!!

THIS MAY BE THE BEST WORK OF ART! I know something good when I see it...I see a lot of things in this world....and this Gerry is going to be AMAZING!!!

Hey, thanks a lot...

Actually I originally had Brad saying this:

CHURCH LADY

I can't believe you put that gambling chip in

the basket.

BRAD

I can't believe you only gave God a few

quarters.

But then I thought that although it's a good comeback, it's a little too snide a remark for Brad's character.

Hi! I'm mainstream mall-going America, and I'd like to weigh in. I like where you're going here, and I'd like to see you punch up some of the details. Specifically, can you speak to costuming? What kind of t-shirt will our hero be wearing?

Well, the hero is basically level headed; on the other hand he doesn't take any crap from anyone. His best friend though is more of the wild one.

I really haven't thought much about what they'd be wearing yet. Brad and his friend are both around 26.

Well, the hero is basically level headed; on the other hand he doesn't take any crap from anyone. His best friend though is more of the wild one.

Well in that case, get Matt Damon for the lead and Edward Norton for his best friend.

• Like 1

I'll field this one. Our hero will be wearing a plain white tee to make him accessible to the audience but that white tee will retail for 3000 dollars so he will still look good.

Doyle, our thick cocked steipper friend will be wearing a an American flag tank top to show off that killer body and appeal to the patriot in us all.

No cargo shorts in this film. In my universe they don't exist.

I think the female character should be wearing a backlit light colored baby doll nightgown in the first sequence.

The church sequence, she should be showing a little cleavage in church, because she's a whoring whore who whores. (Unless you address this in ACT 2?)

• Like 1

In the new script her whoring ways will be addressed IMMEDIATELY as we'll open with her on top and just riding our hero home. Then he flips her over and takes control and let me tell you she loves that. And here's the twist, and there is a twist: we show it. We show all of it. All the hits all the good ones. Cow girl, reverse cow girl, anal, 69, all of it. We show it. Because the one thing missing from every good movie is full penetration. Then he's out to gamble and it's back home for some full penetration. Gamble, penetration, gamble, penetration. And the movie just goes on like that for about 90 minutes until it just sort of ends.

Vegas Knights.

Thank you so much. I think the scene was great, even better then expected. Once again, the cycisim here is misguided. I think having a church based scene in a Vegas gambling movie in unexpected and fresh. And I do expect it will resonate with middle mall going America. I hope the rest of the screenplay showcases some of the other sides of Las Vegas life, including gambling on the strip.

75,000 continues to sound like a bargain to me. Perhaps everyone on ths board could chip in a grand or two and we could produce it together? It's just a thought.

I hope Doyle Brunson doesn't mind me using the name Doyle for the dog. Actually Doyle is one of my favorite players and is a legend. It's actually a tongue in cheek thing. Only poker players will get it.

From reading his Twitter, I know he has a great sense of humor and also loves dogs. So I have to feel he might even get a laugh about the whole thing or at least I hope so.

I have to feel that he might not laugh about it due to never knowing about it.

Vegas Knights.

Thank you so much. I think the scene was great, even better then expected.

Thanks

Once again, the cycisim here is misguided. I think having a church based scene in a Vegas gambling movie in unexpected and fresh. And I do expect it will resonate with middle mall going America. I hope the rest of the screenplay showcases some of the other sides of Las Vegas life, including gambling on the strip.
Thanks, again.

Yes, it does show other forms of gambling. Besides a decent amount of poker, there's a blackjack scene, a craps scene, and even a sports betting scene. There's also some nice scenery of the area. But once again, the characters and their lives away from the tables is the true heart of the story and what mainstream America will care the most about.

75,000 continues to sound like a bargain to me. Perhaps everyone on this board could chip in a grand or two and we could produce it together? It's just a thought.

If you could pull that off I'd nominate you for the Poker Hall of Fame, besides Daniel of course.

So Essay. What do we do in the middle acts, we have the beginning and the premise of the two guys who don't like each other going after the worse guy. But there has to be some hi jinx along the way. I really think this is a movie that lends itself well to racial stereo types. I would loved to see the Indian guy from Franklin and Bash have a role. I think we need some white bikers/drug dealers. I think we then need some black gangster drug dealers that these two get in the middle of, then ultimately win over the opposite race, to join their race and help fight the evil asians. I need some help here, I have writers block. I think Gerry talking to himself up there is distracting from our thread.

• Like 1

It really is unfortunate that he is trying to take credit for our work.

I love those ideas. I feel like we can just go to the set of Sons of Anarchy and capture some footage of the bikers and drugs. They have everything we need already on set. We can green screen our hero in later. But obviously a short wisecracking Latin guy needs to be mixed in for comic relief. Hopefully the guys from the second Friday movie are available.

Obviously all of these guys will be continuously penetrating beautiful women. Just satisfying them left and right.

I don't want this film to be slatered. This is not a straight to DVD film we are working on here. This is a small to mid budget movie, with big budget profits in goal. I think we can make it for 30 million no problem, depending on the actors we give a few back end deals to keep up front costs down. I think it does 100 million domestic and 300 million international. Asian markets will eat up the diversity. Not to mention the product placement we are going to do...that's a side deal you and I will cut as executive producers and writers.

Soderbergh is still on for directing, right?