Frankie has zero charisma. His Poem/speech to backdoor Zach probably would have been funny/entertaining if it was Zach giving it, but it just came off flat coming from Frankie.

Zach winning the battle of the jury house would have been infinitely better for entertainment value. Nicole just went into the house and went right back to sulking. How exciting.

I love how everyone thinks Donny is some master schemer because he actually talks game to people and tries to save himself.

At this point, Derrick, and maybe Caleb are the only people I would be satisfied with winning the game. Donny too, but that ain't happening. Kristine and Frankie are annoying and shitty people. Cody is turning out to be kind of a dumbass. Victoria is the most hilariously bad floater in BB history, and Nicole's social game is terrible, plus she is just becoming boring now.

Frankie has zero charisma. His Poem/speech to backdoor Zach probably would have been funny/entertaining if it was Zach giving it, but it just came off flat coming from Frankie.

Zach winning the battle of the jury house would have been infinitely better for entertainment value. Nicole just went into the house and went right back to sulking. How exciting.

I love how everyone thinks Donny is some master schemer because he actually talks game to people and tries to save himself.

At this point, Derrick, and maybe Caleb are the only people I would be satisfied with winning the game. Donny too, but that ain't happening. Kristine and Frankie are annoying and shitty people. Cody is turning out to be kind of a dumbass. Victoria is the most hilariously bad floater in BB history, and Nicole's social game is terrible, plus she is just becoming boring now.

Agreed, Derrick or Caleb ftw. I'm a little surprised Caleb, Derrick, Cody, Frankie, & Christine are all still somewhat bunched together. Next week should get interesting when HOH has to get blood on their hands.

I think it's going to be derrick, cody, and Victoria against Caleb, Frankie, and Christine. The first 3 are solid and won't budge while the 2nd three will break. Derrick and Cody are going to have to hope that Frankie or Caleb won't go on challenge streaks

I've been watching bbad and Cody seems like to be the one getting the worst edit on the cbs show. The guy is pretty funny and has a good social game but they don't show much of it

Geez, that's assuming Caleb, Frankie, and Christine know what's up.

Thing is, everyone in the house knows Derrick is the man (except Victoria) and the biggest threat to TID but nobody has tried to make a move. Donny could have flipped the script but Zach was too big of an a-hole for the other HG to get on board. Dummies. I'm disappointed in Christine. She had a shot last week to make her move and now it's probably too late.

Christine shouldn't have aligned with that group. She went with a group that would get her far but not with a group that would get her a win

She should have tried to do something with the Amber, Hayden, Nicole group

Her social game is also not good so really hard for her to beat anyone. The house does not like her

Yeah, that's the only way they could have gotten rid of Christine. I'm a little surprised she had no idea what was happening. Holy crap at the audience giving her the business. A bunch of judgmental prigs.

Good read Gov. I don't see how Derrick can lose especially with the "twist" production has added to make sure he stays safe.

Paypal? Hollaaaaaa

Yeah, that's the only way they could have gotten ride of Christine. I'm a little surprised she had no idea what was happening. Holy crap at the audience giving her the business. A bunch of judgmental prigs.

Good read Gov. I don't see how Derrick can lose especially with the "twist" production has added to make sure he stays safe.

Paypal? Hollaaaaaa

Holllaaaa!

Yea Derrick has positioned himself well by carefully creating micro alliances with everyone and those out the door, he's played a flawless game.

After the cop won Survivor last season I realized most cops would be very good reality show players. They just know how to manipulate people better than anyone and Derrick has the intelligence to go with it.

govfcp@gmail.com

Cheers

Why did Christine get booed?

People don't like her, it also didn't help her case when they showed that segment with her family last week where they pretty much all said they didnt like what she was doing with Cody.

• 3 weeks later...

disclaimer: I haven't read any spoilers so I don't know who won part 1 of the final HoH, or have any updates on whats been going on in the house the last few days.

Derrick is practically a lock to win this game, unless something goes drastically wrong in the final week, or the Jury goes crazy and convinces themselves that Cody deserves it more. I think he has to go down as one of the BB all time greats, if not THE all time great. Dan and Dr. Will were both great in their own way, but the way Derrick has manipulated everybody to do exactly what he wants while somehow staying completely out of the spot light for the entire season has been masterful. Dan and will were great at maneuvering their way out of trouble, Derrick just flat out stayed out of trouble for the entire season.

Victoria is hilarious. Has there ever been a housegust who made the final 3 and literally had zero chance to win the game? Her Derrick delusions are kinda sad. I'm actually hoping that Derrick doesn't win the final HoH because he is going to break somebody's heart when he picks his final 2 companion.

Felt kinda bad for Caleb. He turned out to be one of my favourites in the house. His final speech was actually fantastic, and I was hoping Cody would change his mind at the last minute and evict victoria.

I don't think Cody can beat Derrick in the final 2, and I don't think he will backstab Derrick and take Victoria to the final 2 if he wins the final HoH. Since VIctoria isn't going to take him, I put COdy's chances at nearly zero to win the game too. I do hope he gets the 50k second prize, as Victoria deserves nothing.

Derrick definitely deserves to win. I just hope the jury knows that. For example, going out I don't think Frankie and Caleb knew how much of a puppet master Derrick was.

I kind of feel bad for Victoria. She is going to get torn apart when she leaves the house. Of course she is horrible and she is oblivious to it, but casting put her on the show knowing that she would be worthless. It's not really a fair playing field when you have a girl who is not an athlete and is obviously not that smart in memorization and physical challenges. And then having her deal with the psychology of big brother strategizing when she isn't a very emotionally stable person. You can't accuse her for not trying to do anything, because she does. The whole being upset at Derrick ploy ended up working really well, it just worked well for derrick though which is the problem

With that being said it sounds like her life revolves around partying in Miami every day so I don't feel that bad for her

I think it's going to be derrick, cody, and Victoria against Caleb, Frankie, and Christine. The first 3 are solid and won't budge while the 2nd three will break. Derrick and Cody are going to have to hope that Frankie or Caleb won't go on challenge streaks

This seemed to be a pretty good prediction. I'll pat myself on the back

• Like 1

Derrick definitely deserves to win. I just hope the jury knows that. For example, going out I don't think Frankie and Caleb knew how much of a puppet master Derrick was.

That's a good point. It seems so obvious to anyone watching the show that Derrick should/will win, but part of his mastery is leading everyone else to believe he really doesn't have anything to do with anything that goes on in the house.

It does seem like the Jury house was pretty aware, after the fact, of how impressive Derrick has been.

With that said, my gut tells me that Derrick will win the final vote 9-0 against either Cody or Victoria. Though the Editors will make it look like the Jury is really torn.

Sadly Ariana grande is a big deal so I think Frankie has America's favorite locked up.

I think they should give them 50k not 25k. They are locked up for over 3 months! Fork over some dough!

I don't think Frankie is going to win. Frankie lost all of his Ariana good will by being a douchebag for the last 2 months. I was reading an article this morning where Julie Chen said that Frankie's popularity started out really high because of his flambouyant personality + his connection to Ariana Grande, but that it steadily fell as the season went on.

I think the "resounding no" from America on Frankie's "Play" for that one Team America challenge is a pretty good indication that Frankie is a very unpopular player with America.

Highlight of the season was Julie anouncing the top 3 vote getters for AFP and Frankie not being there.

I think Derrick is a contender for greatest single season performance in the history of BB. Dan and will are still above him in the overall standings, on account of doing it multiple times, but that was a masterclass by Derrick.