Event 13 $10K No-Limit 2-7 Draw Lowball - Daniel At Final Table

Event #13 of the 2014 WSOP is the $10,000 No-Limit 2-7 Draw Lowball Championship and Daniel has made the final table and is in the hunt for a bracelet.

The Final Table begins play at 2PM Vegas time today.

I believe that the final table will be streamed at http://www.wsop.com/2014/live-video/

Poker News has their usual updates and Daniel will be tweeting as well.

http://www.pokernews...-wsop/event-13/

https://twitter.com/...er/with_replies

Good Luck Daniel

Daniel's Twitter Updates

Day 1 Tweets

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 9h

Just sat down in WSOP $10k 2-7 NL Single Draw. My intention is to end day 1 with 80k in chips. Follow @DNChips to see chipdates in your feed

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 7h

@DNChips 50,100 end level 4. Bluffed a huge pot using a play I thought of in the shower today. Total snow with Q9774 which is rubbish.

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 5h

@DNChips at my table 6 guys are below starting stack and I'm sitting on a double stack of 60k. Absolutely mashing.

@DNChips end level 6 up to 66,675 blinds will be 300-600. Doing really well, among the leaders early on

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 2h

@DNChips 78,700 end level 8 playing my absolute best. Down to 49 players and it pays top 14

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 1h

@DNChips doubled up Hellmuth. He was all in with 2569 I had 23456. He made a pair of deuces then I threw the 6 and caught a 6 ha

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 7m

Ended day 1 of WSOP 2-7 NL with 89,600. 38 players left avg is 68k. My intention for day 1 was to end with 80k. Day 2 my intention is 400k

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 18s

When I get time I'm going to write about this 2-7 NL hand it's a doozie: http://www.pokernews...68.htm …

Day 2 Tweets

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 10h

@dnchips 152,600 end level 12, avg is 130k with 20 players left. Top 14 get paid

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 9h

@DNChips doin' work up to 265k! 18 players left avg is 145k

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 8h

In the money in 2-7 NL Single Draw. 14 players left and I'm playing a big stack of 292,300 and avg is 186k. Playing really well so far.

@DNChips 321k with 12 players left. Blinds will be 2k-4k with a 1k ante. Playing down to 7 tonight

In 2-7 single draw I just won a pot with TT864. My opponent made TT9752 ha! 12 left...

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 6h

@DNChips I got 420k chips. Holla 420 420 yo. I know what that whole 420 means but I'm not one to partake in the practice.

@DNChips 419,500 end level 16 no one went broke so still 12 handed but I'm now chip leader. Avg is 217k

@DNChips 591k 8 players left avg is 326k I'm chip leader. Next blinds 5k 10k. Playing down to 7 then done tonight

@DNChips just got dealt 789TJ all diamonds. Too bad it wasn't 5 card draw high!

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 44m

At final table of $10k 2-7 Single Draw NL with 426,000 in chips, 3rd of 7. My intention is to win the tournament by tomorrow evening.

Final Table Tweets

Down to 5 in WSOP 2-7 Draw With 469k in chips. @JasonMercier is leading at the moment. I'm like 3rd for now

Heads up for bracelet #7 I have 888k he has about 1.7 mill. My intention is to win 3 this summer starting with this one. Feeling great.

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 19m

Good run, came second to a great young player @paulgees81 going to jump right into the next one and make another run. Fun stuff :-)

Paul Volpe Leads Stacked Final Table of Seven

After a long day of play in the Amazon room, the second day of Event #13 No-Limit 2-7 Draw Lowball Championship has come to a close. The official final table is set with the only non-bracelet winner at the table leading the way. Paul Volpe bagged up the biggest stack at the table with 783,000 in chips.

While Volpe holds the largest stack at the final table, he'll find tough competition in his competitors who represent poker's elite. Also appearing at the final table are Jason Mercier (469,000), Daniel Negreanu (426,000), Brian Rast (390,000), Larry Wright (203,000), John Monnette (169,000) and Abe Mosseri (162,000).

The day began with 36 hopefuls returning for the felt with hopes of reaching this prestigious final table. The eliminations came at a rapid pace early in the day, with notable name after notable name hitting the rail. Start-of-day chip leader Jen Harman was one of the players to fall relatively early, as was 2011 No-Limit 2-7 Draw Lowball champion John Juanda. Other players who fell as the day progressed include Phil Hellmuth, David "Bakes" Baker, Jean-Robert Bellande, Barry Greenstein, Shawn Sheikhan, Shawn Buchanan, George Danzer, Shaun Deeb, and Bob Bright.

As play quickly wound down, the field approached the money bubble. The top 14 players were guaranteed a payday, and it was ultimately Galen Hall who burst the bubble for the field. On his final hand, Hall three-bet shipped all in over the top of an open from Brian Rast. Rast went into the tank for quite some time before calling and standing pat with a ten-six low. Hall opted for one card and turned over a seventy-six draw. He slowly squeezed his card before revealing that it was the {A-Spades}, giving him an ace-low and the second best hand. He was eliminated and each remaining player was guaranteed $16,601.

From there, Jon Turner and Mike Watson were quickly eliminated from play, each collecting the aforementioned sum of money. With 12 players remaining, play came to an absolute halt. The final two tables continued to play six and six-handed for over two and a half hours before a key all in pot was played. Ultimately, it was Greg Mueller who went out in 12th and was the final player to collect $16,601 in prize money. Joe Cassidy busted almost immediately after Mueller's elimination. The WSOP bracelet winner earned $19,382 for his 11th place finish. Ashton Griffin and Darren Elias busted in tenth and ninth respectively, setting in motion the unofficial final table.

The remaining players fought a hard, two-hour battle at the unofficial final table of eight, each wanting to secure a seat at the ever-elusive final table. The chip lead traded hands many times as the night wore on, but it was ultimately Volpe who steadily climbed to the top of the counts. On the final hand of the night, Volpe three-bet over the top of an open from Rep Porter. Porter called for his tournament life and each player drew one card. Volpe made a ten-eight and Porter pulled a queen, sealing his fate as the final table bubble boy.

Play resumes at 2 p.m. on Thursday where the field will play down to a champion. As always, PokerNews will be on hand to provide live updates from the tournament floor. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for all of the latest! Goodnight!

So did DN lose 7 figures or 8 in bets, by not getting that bracelet? I bet half the poker would was on such tilt until Paul sealed it up

Daniel has said publicly that the bulk of the money in their bracelet bets is Ivey's.

Every dollar of the action that Daniel has is one dollar less that feeds Ivey's need to be in action

• Like 1