• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Event #37: $1,500 Pot-Limit Omaha   FARGOpokerND - Adam Laskey finished 15th for $11,957 and Mr. Sparco Marcel Vonk is leading heading into the final day   Marcel Vonk Leads Last 11 Into Final Da

Event #37: $1,500 Pot-Limit Omaha   Congratulations to Marcel Vonk on his 2nd place finish. He's one of the good guys.     Marcel Vonk Eliminated in 2nd Place ($163,625)     From Start to Fi

Thank you, sir! I would obviously have loved to win bracelet #2, but I'm pretty happy with second place - especially in a game that's far from my best game.

The total buy ins for the 2013 WSOP (not including the employee event, rebuy event, senior event, or ladies event) was around $350k

Last place at the Main Event final table was $733k

So they would all profit even if they played every event, and didn't cash in any except the Main Event. Of course, that's assuming someone plays every single event, which I doubt anyone does. In reality most probably play at most 10-20 events, and so finishing in the top 3 of any single event is likely good for at least a small profit depending on which event they got top 3 in.

• 2 weeks later...