New Policy At Wsop Requires Non-U.s. Players To Show 2 Pieces Of Id

New Policy at WSOP Requires Non-U.S. Players to Show Two Forms of Identification

http://www.pokernews...olicy-18318.htm

http://www.globalpokerindex.com/wsop-alert-non-us-residents-need-two-pieces-of-id/

The article also mentions a utility bill, which is not even identification - I have 3 photo IDs with me, but no utility bill (WTF? Who goes on vacation and brings their utility bill?). I'll check out next week whether I can register to one of those 235$ side event tournaments.

The article also mentions a utility bill, which is not even identification - I have 3 photo IDs with me, but no utility bill (WTF? Who goes on vacation and brings their utility bill?). I'll check out next week whether I can register to one of those 235$ side event tournaments.

does your Driver's License have your address on it ?

Ours in Ontario do.

does your Driver's License have your address on it ?

Ours in Ontario do.

The driver's license doesn't, but my national ID card has my address on it, so I guess I'll be all right.

I think the term "identification" is being misused here - it's more "proof of residency". Because government. 'Murica.