2013 Fcp Wsop Pool Powered By The Global Poker Index

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bob, That would be a shame. I hope Daniel reconsiders. This is the way some of us 'railbirds' who can't get out to Vegas for the WSOP stay in tune and have a 'rooting' interest in certain players, ki

We're very happy to be running another WSOP Pool for 2013 where one person will win 1% of Daniel's cashes at the WSOP this Summer not including events with a buyin of more than $10K or the Main Event.

you're there   http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/wsop2013/fcper.php?id=2960

Who is this Mike the Mouse character? Lol. I would have bet most my bankroll against him winning a stud event. If he and Hellmuth keep posting wins and deep runs I stand no shot in this pool. Btw thanks again to Daniel and FCP Bob!

lol circular arguments... you guys are missing the point... the point we should all be focused on here is that I am currently in 2nd place... let's try and stay on topic :icon_dance:

Updated the leaderboard up to Event 15. You're no longer in 2nd

• Like 1

Come on horses! Monette 7th. Jen Harman and David Chiu top 25. In Omaha 8 or better Lucky Chewy. Min cash and Seidel has chip lead with 20 left in Nlh 6 handed. Btw totally agree with Daniel and others who want a more balanced schedule of events especially since I picked mostly old school players with mixed games backgrounds.

I'm sorry but the GPI in my opinion not a very good way to distributing points for the players! I know all the pros follow it and want to be ranked first on it, but in my opinion, it doesn't give credits enough to the bracelet winner, while it gives a lot of credits to the player who cashed a lot... I mean the difference between 1st and 10th are not that high IMO...

For Example: Dan KELLY cashed like 8 times ( biggest finish was 5th and the rest are higher than 10th (i guess))

GPI_POY=413 BLUFF_POY=344.70 (which is like 17% less)

While the players who won a bracelet like:

Mike Matusow GPI_POY=235 BLUFF_POY=268

David Chiu GPI_POY=152 BLUFF_POY=212

This just my opinion, but the bluff magazine POY is much clearer while the GPI is a mystery for us :P

Anyway, nothing much we can do about it, just saying!

• Like 1

It seems like NLHE. "Donkaments" are awarded more points due to higher number of entrants rather than tougher fields of say 300 high profile pros. I had Chiu and the Grinder in an event where they finished 1st and 4th but the points awarded to them seemed low. Oh well this is a free roll but I wish I had known there wouldn't be the 10k world championship events for each different game.

J.P Kelly cashed in even #21 but still shows no points.

You are correct and I'll let the GPI people know about that and we'll get it fixed.

Gl gadjet, I'm only at like 1200 so no way, it'd be pretty sick if you got 1%.

Wow... It started as a joke... Now It's getting interesting.. Cmon DN ship something sweet to spread the gap... All the nonbelievers behind me took other horses...

(P.s. thx var1ance)