2013 Fcp Wsop Pool Powered By The Global Poker Index

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bob, That would be a shame. I hope Daniel reconsiders. This is the way some of us 'railbirds' who can't get out to Vegas for the WSOP stay in tune and have a 'rooting' interest in certain players, ki

We're very happy to be running another WSOP Pool for 2013 where one person will win 1% of Daniel's cashes at the WSOP this Summer not including events with a buyin of more than $10K or the Main Event.

you're there   http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/wsop2013/fcper.php?id=2960

Ugh... if I would've chosen the obvious Timoshenko instead of the sucky David Williams... I would've got 1st ... congrats to all winners... it was a fun ride!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

we doing it again this year?

;-)

As of right now Daniel is leaning towards there not being a pool for this year.

• Like 1

Bob,

That would be a shame. I hope Daniel reconsiders. This is the way some of us 'railbirds' who can't get out to Vegas for the WSOP stay in tune and have a 'rooting' interest in certain players, kinda of like a fantasy sports league, per se.

• Like 2

Is Daniel and FCP doing a wsop fantasy pool this year?

Thanks.

It looks like there won't be a fantasy pool this year.

I have met some decent people on this site and some friendships I cherish dearly at least I am thankful for that.

I hope Daniel and/or the forum leaders reconsider, act fast and do this. The contest was always a lot of fun and, as stated by others, added to far-off folks' interest in the WSOP ... and in poker. We don't need big prizes. We just want to play, to compete. To have FUN!

More of a serious response.

Rose, outside of the very beginning of FCP, DN never posted here often outside of the hockey threads. Profitability of poker training sites died with Black Friday. If you need to hear from DN regularly that is what twitter is for.

What is going on here is a weird personal problem you have as an overly obsessive fan. DN doesn't owe us anything. I started posting here because I'm a fan also, but it is crazy to think he owes us prizes or poker instruction, or that he isn't a good representative of Canada because he didn't play in a poker tournament there.

But you have posted here for several years and should understand this stuff, why am I responding? Ugh

• Like 1
:(

my my how times change. Ever since he did that so call leadership crap he turned into a person I not sure I want to support any more.

Daniel head has grown so big that it looks like us average Joes do not matter any more, perhaps we never did.

His ego and arrogance is starting to shine so bright that it blinds.

He has no time for FCP, PokerVT, etc. Barely any strategy posts or discussions like in the past

He has not played the Negreanu Open since Black Friday, even when he is abroad (europe etc) or back home here, He can't seem to devote 2 hours to his fans.

and now No WSOP pool. My advice Daniel shut down or close both FCP and PokerVT it will save your time and money.

I may be an old bitch but at least I call it as I see it. Your goal is to cut back on your games except high rolling ,thats fine, you want to start a family gl with that.

But the man you have become isn't one I would be proud of. With PokerStars Canada Cup in Montreal and you not there to support it as Canada's #1 poker ambassador, leaves a bad taste.

I have met some decent people on this site and some friendships I cherish dearly at least I am thankful for that.

Seriously what the hell is wrong with you? You need help. The man he's become isn't one you'd be proud of??? What fully functional adult talks like that about someone they don't even know personally? Poker is his job-period-and it would be absolutely pathetic if someone defined themselves solely by their profession. What he chooses to do with his time at the table or away is none of your business, to say that he can't seem to devote two hours to fans-wtf do you know? Do you know if he signs autographs and talks to fans in person? Do you know if he volunteers his time to charity's? It makes me sad any time I see this level of ignorance coming from a fellow Canadian, you are absolutely pathetic.

• Like 1

Does anyone know of any websites that have fantasy poker where you get a salary to draft players? Sort of like Draft Kings or Fanduel?

I'm a little behind on this thread but damn, I meant to look to see if this was running again this year but I got busy and forgot then Rose said it wasn't. Too bad, it would have been fun since this my first year to go to the WSOP. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

One thing, Tanner said: "Profitability of poker training sites died with Black Friday." This isn't really true, TPE and Run it Once are doing really well from what I can tell. Pretty sure the new Ivey League training site will do well also. Americans still play poker and there is the rest of the world. Daniel is just obviously is done with PokerVT, which is a shame since it did have some really good format differences from the other sites but it's his life and his business. The site was never run well and had big problems with management from early on. Old sites die away and new ones take their place, it's not really a big deal.

As for this forum, there are still those of us who pop in occasionally and say a word or two. It's nice to check now and again.