I'm Willing To Consider

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strong thread

That's an American thing. In the Far East, we consider such trinkets to be flashy and disrespectful.

Where in SoFL? Sounds stalkerish but I lived 30 or so years in Palm Beach County

Lived in Oakland Park for a few years about 2.5 miles from the beach and within walking distance of a lot. Moved up to Boynton Beach in November. Wife's a teacher in PBC with tenure, so it's unlikely we'll ever move far from here for the foreseeable future. One thing that I don't like about it is that the COL and her current job forces us to live quite far out west between 441 and the Turnpike.

I lived in Boynton and west Lake Worth for most of my time, with a touch of West Palm thrown in for good measure. Always on Jog Rd or west. You must know that if you live in Boynton, you don't want to go east.

I worked at Boynton Beach Blvd and Hagen Ranch Rd for 3 years. Please go to Flakowitz and have a good bagel for me.

All I remember from Oakland Park was the Baja beach club. I'm assuming you're younger so it probably had a different name or was closed. HUGE place

I lived in Boynton and west Lake Worth for most of my time, with a touch of West Palm thrown in for good measure. Always on Jog Rd or west. You must know that if you live in Boynton, you don't want to go east.

I worked at Boynton Beach Blvd and Hagen Ranch Rd for 3 years. Please go to Flakowitz and have a good bagel for me.

All I remember from Oakland Park was the Baja beach club. I'm assuming you're younger so it probably had a different name or was closed. HUGE place

Yeah, I live between Lyons and 441, north of Boynton Beach Blvd and south of Hypoluxo, so pretty closed to where you used to work. Haven't heard of Flakowitz but will check it out.

My wife said she used to live in Lake Worth and that it was not a nice place.

I really like WPB and Boca...but they're somewhat stupidly expensive.

Not familiar with Baja Beach Club. Really like Lauderdale-by-the-Sea though. It's my go-to beach in the area.

East Lake Worth is dumpy, for sure, but Brogues in Downtown Lake Worth is good for a pint or two but I dont love it down there. Lake Worth Beach is solid

Definitely check out Flakowitz. Very solid jewish bakery/diner style food.

Baja Beach Club was a huge night club off Oakland Park. Not terribly close to the beach, although it was east off of 95. That was mid-90's though

Which person is the girl in that picture?

SA, if you start Photoshopping yourself into dates with Emma Roberts and posting them on Facebook and just making everyone deal with that, you may become my favorite internet creature.

• 5 months later...

I just saw her PALO ALTO wherecshe plays a high schooler who has an illicit relationship eith her soccer coach, played by James Franco. Great movie and she is a wondercul talent. Val kilmers son was the other lead and I liked him too.

• 2 months later...

she doesn't need anything, as she is perfect, but if she got a boob job i wouldn't cry about it. i would go even harder to her post op pics though.

Another thing to note about this scenario is that when girls get implants, they generally enter a period of their lives where in order to get their money's worth, they will show them to just about anyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...