The How Awful Donald Sterling Is Thread

Even if this were all true -- and it's not -- it's meaningless. The Latin Kings would probably be able to ward off the conquistadors and genocide, but that's a meaningless thought, and I'm still way more impressed by the grace and dominance on displace in the atrocities the conquistadors committed than I am by some faggy drive by.

• Like 1
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the play I think you do. All the players band together, and make a Major League style run. Them against the owner. And they make it improbably to the finals, against Miami. LeBron is best frie

Harrison Mooney ‏@HarrisonMooney · 3h What. The. Hell. RT @bdgrabinski: This quote from Donald Sterling’s deposition is still the funniest thing ever. pic.twitter.com/iBSBhoiEL7  

You're a Skip Bayless-style caricature of yourself at this point

Step 1 - Declare Sterling incompetent

Step 2 - Sell team for $2 Billion

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 7h

Espn has learned that experts had declared Donald Sterling mentally incapacitated, leaving Shelly as sole trustee & power to sell the team

The Sterling Family Trust had rules & guidelines about mental incapacitation. Very recently, Donald was found by experts to be incapacitated

Once that happened, Shelly became sole trustee and had power to do deal w/ Ballmer, which is now being sent directly to the NBA for approval

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember the first season of WPT, the game where Layne Flack was using his magical heroine charm powers to make Jerry Buss make bad plays? That's an underrated classic poker game, if I remember it correctly. I love watching con men ply their craft on national television.