The How Awful Donald Sterling Is Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the play I think you do. All the players band together, and make a Major League style run. Them against the owner. And they make it improbably to the finals, against Miami. LeBron is best frie

Harrison Mooney ‏@HarrisonMooney · 3h What. The. Hell. RT @bdgrabinski: This quote from Donald Sterling’s deposition is still the funniest thing ever. pic.twitter.com/iBSBhoiEL7  

You're a Skip Bayless-style caricature of yourself at this point

• 2 weeks later...

Donald Sterling Criticizes Black People, Rips Magic Johnson For Having HIV In Trainwreck CNN Interview

Read more: http://www.businessi...5#ixzz31aRBEJSp

Bnek7CqIMAEB9jk.jpg

Thought: the same dementia and hubris that caused him to not have a publicist at his side stopping him could potentially cause him to represent himself in the series of lawsuits that are coming. If Dog the Bounty Hunter and those duck call guys who pretend to be hill billies can have reality shows, could we make that into one?

I wish he was that publicity hungry. But Dog and the Duck guys need/want the money. Sterling just wants his team, he's got plenty of money. He has money, he has (had) power and he wants to keep his toy. I don't see him making it a reality show. V. Stiv, on the other hand, could be the next Anna Nicole Smith. I'd watch a show about her religiously.

I wish he was that publicity hungry. But Dog and the Duck guys need/want the money. Sterling just wants his team, he's got plenty of money. He has money, he has (had) power and he wants to keep his toy. I don't see him making it a reality show. V. Stiv, on the other hand, could be the next Anna Nicole Smith. I'd watch a show about her religiously.

Here is the show: Sterling agrees to some unorthodox terms to resolve this situation: a soul food cook off. Knowing nothing about cooking or African-American cuisine, Sterling partners up with a sassy, obese black woman to tour the south and learn about the culture that puts the "soul" in soul food, all the while completely redeeming himself and worming his way into our hearts. Boom.

• Like 2

I like how people will now be furious over that story, even though it happened 11 years ago and everyone turned a blind eye.

• Like 1

Sterling is a racist piece of crap, but Magic is an *******.

• Like 1

Is he wrong about magic Johnson though? Guy who got aids cheating on his wife and is only alive because he's rich isn't your typical hero.

Magic got AIDS in the process of Winning. And he isn't alive because he is rich, he is alive because when a Winner gets AIDS, it's barely even HIV, and because the drugs that are available to almost anyone, including the developing world, are amazing and don't get another credit due to not being a neatly packaged, one-time magical antidote.