If you did that from scratch, it's nutty talented.

How do you like that bamboo thing?

I've been thinking about getting something like that to draw with.

Right now I just make paints but I'm convinced that with better tools, I could make stuff that would be classified as Felonious obscenity in most of Europe.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its the modern day pottery.

Its obviously very good and you have a lot of talent.   Here's a paint I did of Daniel and Lindgren.     It took me about 2 minutes.

they all leave me eventually. but everybody needs a friend in here. and i could be a friend to you.

If you did that from scratch, it's nutty talented.

How do you like that bamboo thing?

I've been thinking about getting something like that to draw with.

Right now I just make paints but I'm convinced that with better tools, I could make stuff that would be classified as Felonious obscenity in most of Europe.

I painted after various reference images. But it's done from scratch, yes!

I'm very pleased with the Bamboo tablet - it's a bit small so I'm gonna upgrade when I can afford it, but it serves its purpose!

And I don't think you need to worry about "obscenity" - art museums here show everything from "cakes" made from photographs of genitalia, people having sex in churches and so on.

So you'll be fine!

We have a painter who uses a real severed hand to make some of his work. And also we have people that do live-sex on stage and stuff. I think it will be fine.

Man, I'm disappointed in your artistic inputs here, people. (Except yours, AmScray. That was beautiful.)

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_n4wvuhC4fN1t5zairo1_r1_1280.jpg

So I've made fanart of myself.

Well, not really - it's an admission drawing for an art school.

It's me though, so kind of!

I think fanart self portraits are kinda amazing. I like the bold background color. In general I like the color choices ( including the absence of). Dunno about the hand full of hippie vegan symbolism, seems heavy handed but whateva floats yer boat.

I think fanart self portraits are kinda amazing. I like the bold background color. In general I like the color choices ( including the absence of). Dunno about the hand full of hippie vegan symbolism, seems heavy handed but whateva floats yer boat.

The assignment was to visualize something you can't live without. So it's kind of a metaphor for creativity.

tornado_by_bennyboner-d7h4fua.jpg

My second admission drawing. The assignment was to make an illustration to one of our favourite songs. I chose Tornado by Jónsi

I like purple. It's also the complementary colour of green. Which is the colour of my eyes.

Since I cannot draw at all, that's pure magic to me.

As for not having had a new member in years, didn't we have a screen play writer recently?