• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its the modern day pottery.

Its obviously very good and you have a lot of talent.   Here's a paint I did of Daniel and Lindgren.     It took me about 2 minutes.

they all leave me eventually. but everybody needs a friend in here. and i could be a friend to you.

WHY IS SA CREEPING YOUNG BOYS (again) ?!?!?

Oops...sorry. Welcome Narum. SA, he's our...uh...he's like the welcome wagon for FCP. He's safe....perfectly safe. Feel free to share your address and phone number so he can send you your welcome kit.

To paraphrase Chris Rock:

Twenty hours?! Twenty?! Somebody out there walkin' round' with 19 hours and 59 minutes in they pocket.

• Like 1

not at all, just wondering about your size. you know, how tall you are.

Oh, I'm a good 5'10 - weighing in at a 187 pounds.

I'm was born the 4th of July 1992, in a small urban settlement by the deepest lake in Norway (actually the fourth deepest in Europe). My mother is a painter, and runs her own gallery. My stepfather is a musician, studio technician and producer who runs his own record studio from home. I'm into pretty things, horrid things, music, art, and other creative things that life has to offer. If I were to go into detail, it would be quite the literary work I'd need to put down here - so I'll just go with the tags. I've travelled a lot - Been to the USA, Russia, the Middle East, many parts of Europe and I've even lived in Gran Canaria, which is a part of the northern coast of Africa, but is officially owned by Spain. I've been very creative, growing up, and I've gotten some recognition for it. Placed highly in international literary competitions, been part of a production team that made a short animated documentary which made its way into Amanda (Norway's version of the Emmy awards), other stuff I can't remember but I know I'd boast about it if I did, accepted to five different universities in England (but I have no plans in attending, since I don't really want to spend three years doing something I already know quite well - which is illustration.)

Food is my religion, and I preach veganism. Don't get me started on that, because I actually do want to make some friends here.

I work out 7 days a week.

For the past two years I've lived on campus at a folk high school http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_high_school where I've been studying comics and illustration (I'm such a hypocrite)

And I'm currently in the phase of not knowing where I want to go with my life.

thats all great stuff, buddy. hope you stick around. we haven't had a new member in years.

That is... frigthening. I will miss out on all of your internal jokes. (Please include me)

I forgot to add, though, that I'm here to get a better understanding of poker (no limit hold em' that is). I'm one of those that's willing to bet on it. (Pun intended)

Food is my religion, and I preach veganism.

Clearly you are an expert at oxymoronism's as well.

That is... frigthening. I will miss out on all of your internal jokes. (Please include me)

lesson number one: e-gay. this whole place went through a phase back around 06-09 where all we did was joke about sucking each others dicks. some of us still do it because we love tits so much that we think its funny to e-gay. so if that happens, just roll with it and ship the noodz.

• Like 1

Clearly you are an expert at oxymoronism's as well.

I'm just trying to appear clever. Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it don't.

see what i did there?

I'm not really sure. This could be another trick question...

i feel like andy teaching tommy so he can get his GED. lets just hope this doesn't turn out the same way for tommy.

I'm not really sure if I like this allegory. Since... Well, Tommy gets shot. Who would be Hadley, in this context?

fcp bob. daniel is warden norton.

Noted.

Now I'm sad to admit that I must sleep. (It's 05:32 in the morning, and I need to be up and energetic in 4 hours)

I'm looking forward to reading the updates in this thread!

xoxooxoxoxoo

I'm looking forward to reading the updates in this thread!

Me too.

WOW, SPOILERS NEXT TIME ****FACE

If you haven't yet watched one of the greatest movies ever, I'm terribly sorry.

Its obviously very good and you have a lot of talent.

Here's a paint I did of Daniel and Lindgren.

It took me about 2 minutes.

It is absolutely beautiful!