• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gotta tell you, Frau is better at this thread than you two mooks

I gotta tell ya, not providing a link is pretty poor form

I gotta tell ya, I'm a little embarrassed by how much I like the new star wars.

I gotta tell ya, I'm not surprised Ron hasn't managed a proper post in this topic yet.

Because I missed the comma?

I gotta tell ta, Thera can eat my ass

I gotta tell it hasn't snowed in the good parts of Florida since 1979.

If I'm not mistaken, the best part of Florida in the year 2015 is unquestionably Northeast Florida (and in particular, St Johns County) where it last snowed in the late 80's.

It has the highest per capita income, the #1 schools in the state at every level, some of the lowest unemployment, etc, etc. If you have to move to Florida right now, and you're over the age of 30 with kids, its a no brainer. Under 30, different story.

• Like 1

I gotta tell ya, it was 80 here today.

I gotta tell ya, suited likes a lot of posts that come after me.

I gotta tell ya something else, he does it even when the poster has more disdain for him than I do.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i gotta tell ya, this line up is going to dominate - LA GRAN TRUCHA will not be stopped!

Round Pick Player Position 1. (1) Mike Trout OF 2. (20) Bryce Harper OF 3. (21) Buster Posey C,1B 4. (40) Freddie Freeman 1B 5. (41) Joey Votto 1B 6. (60) Evan Longoria 3B 7. (61) Carlos Santana C,1B,3B 8. (80) Dustin Pedroia 2B 9. (81) Sonny Gray SP 10. (100) Andrew Cashner SP 11. (101) Masahiro Tanaka SP 12. (120) Michael Wacha SP 13. (121) Chris Archer SP 14. (140) Shin-Soo Choo OF 15. (141) Mat Latos SP 16. (160) Brandon Belt 1B 17. (161) Danny Duffy SP,RP 18. (180) Danny Santana SS,OF 19. (181) Taijuan Walker SP 20. (200) Chris Tillman SP 21. (201) R.A. Dickey SP 22. (220) Kevin Gausman SP 23. (221) Nathan Eovaldi SP 24. (240) Clay Buchholz SP 25. (241) C.J. Wilson SP