I don't think that's as dumb, as it seems on surface. He must have been convinced, that the guy wouldn't snitch. And if so, there must be a reason for such conviction. The victim better move his ass out of chicago.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the hardest part about being a Cubs fan?                                                                                                      

Look up the David Koschman case. One of Daleys nephews chinned some much smaller kid outside a bar who went out, wound up hitting his head and dying. The CPD stonewalled the case (obviously at the be

Noob suburbanites need to learn how to ignore the homeless like the rest of us.

3 years from arrest to trial?

http://www.chicagotr...1008-story.html

Is that even legal?

Rumor mill has it that the dead guy was some meathead retard who provoked the wrong dude by pointlessly picking on him... He may have had it coming, if te details I've heard are true, I TOTALLY hope that guy gets off.

• 3 weeks later...

An article regarding the upcoming NFL draft in Chicago. There's a link to a Tribune article that may be a premium page in it. (My one guilty pleasure as a displaced Chicagoan is a prime membership to the Tribune. I love Rosenbloom.)

But I love the quote: "there will be no taxpayer money used."

http://thebiglead.com/2015/02/06/the-nfl-had-some-costly-demands-for-chicago-to-host-the-draft/

• 2 weeks later...

How about the Mexican about to wrest control of the city from the Jew elected by blacks.

I support Jesus Garcia! We need an old school White/Latino coalition to quell the blacks, fags and liberal retards like back in the old days when Fast Eddie and the Beaners (<- that's a band name right there) stymied everything poor Washington tried to do for his entire term

Someday, remind me to tell the story about when my dads friend went to the inaugural of Mayor Washington and was basically the only white guy there..

Hey Scram. Remember that story about when your dads friend went to the inaugural of Mayor Washington and was basically the only white guy there? We should probably hear that story!

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

modest proposal

‏@modestproposal1

"we do not support so called ‘trigger warnings,’... we do not condone the creation of intellectual ‘safe spaces’"

CqqAvyUWcAAEJlD.jpg

• Like 1

Even the University of Chicago is still "Chicago".

Pussy shit is not tolerated.

The day Mr Rogers died, I was at breakfast with some friends (myself, two Chicagoan's, three randoms and an autistic from New Hampshire). Of course he was the topic of conversation, most everyone reminisced fondly. One of the Chicago guys noted that he was forbidden from watching that show when he was a child. Most everyone was shocked. Why?

"Because my dad didn't want me growing up to be like that guy".

Chicago is like a serum. Once its in your blood, it changes you but almost entirely for the better. Every person under the age of 30 should be required to spend at least 2 years living in the city proper, in the number blocks. It's pretty amazing how many people go through their entire lives as naive retards with their heads up their ass. That gets kicked out of you in Chicago right quick.

#WellActually I was just making a joke at Scram's perception of NU. In truth, NU is a bastion of academic freedom. Arthur Butz is a tenured electrical engineering professor at NU, who is also a holocaust denier and his personal webpage on NU servers espoused that belief. People have tried to oust him several times, here's what Bienen wrote in response...

Butz is a tenured associate professor in electrical engineering. Like all faculty members, he is entitled to express his personal views, including on his personal web pages, as long as he does not represent such opinions as the views of the University. Butz has made clear that his opinions are his own and at no time has he discussed those views in class or made them part of his class curriculum. Therefore, we cannot take action based on the content of what Butz says regarding the Holocaust - however odious it may be - without undermining the vital principle of intellectual freedom that all academic institutions serve to protect.

J. Michael Bailey is a Psychology Professor, who's specialty is human sexuality and gender identification, from a evolutionary psychology perspective. He is reviled by the gender identity politics set, and his book, The man who would be Queen, basically sent trans activists into a collective rage. If that had come out in the twitter era, twitter would have melted own. He will never be fired, unless it's for ****ing graduate students, which he's been known to do.

While NU might be rife with hollywood aspirants and the socially leftist, their administration has not, as of yet, bowed down to it.

#WellActually I was just making a joke at Scram's perception of NU.

I have no real 'perception' of NU.

Arthur Butz is a tenured electrical engineering professor at NU, who is also a holocaust denier and his personal webpage on NU servers espoused that belief. People have tried to oust him several times, here's what Bienen wrote in response...

J. Michael Bailey is a Psychology Professor, who's specialty is human sexuality and gender identification, from a evolutionary psychology perspective. He is reviled by the gender identity politics set, and his book, The man who would be Queen, basically sent trans activists into a collective rage. If that had come out in the twitter era, twitter would have melted own. He will never be fired, unless it's for ****ing graduate students, which he's been known to do.

While NU might be rife with hollywood aspirants and the socially leftist, their administration has not, as of yet, bowed down to it.

1) Twitter is only relevant to other people on Twitter. While there have been off-instances of rage boiling over and the retard-herd creating a nuisance at peoples jobs, personal lives (Justine Sacco, etc), for the most part, it's not quite as big of a deal as it thinks. People immersed in it, however, are totally convinced Twitter is the beginning and end of all existence. It's not. They're just edgier Facebookers with short quips rather than meme images. The 'wrath of Twitter' is sort of like being informed that you've been ruthlessly mocked by a gathering of Juggalos, or lampooned in a Mongolian newspaper.

2) Check out this line from a review of Arthur Butz's book, "The Hoax of the 20th Century"

For me the door creaked open when I learned that people have been incarcerated for years and heavily fined in some countries for just questioning the orthodox Holocaust story. I asked myself. "What kind of truth needs enforcement ?"

If anyone is interested in seeing what is quite possibly the most hilarious man on the planet, check out Brother Nathaniel.

https://www.youtube..../zionget/videos

He's a mentally ill Jew who trolls other Jews by pantomiming himself as an Orthodox Priest.

based on their Youtube channel they are professional attention whores and their business is trying to be reality stars. Pretty good chance it's all made up.

That does throw a new wrinkle into things, but any given Justin/Buffy cul-de-sac couple have absolutely no place on the Red Line or South Shore trains.

• Like 1