Things You Don't See Much of In Vegas.

I always wondered if this was for publicity for the cab company. Even if, let's say, the rider paid with a CC and knows what company he rode with and what time, what driver, etc...the driver could of always said "I never saw it" or "maybe another fare grabbed it". That's a shit ton of money to find free and clear and suddenly give back without second thought.

Tom.

If the hotel doorman didn't spot the bag and tell the cab driver, the next passenger in the cab would have found it and might have kept it for themself without telling the cab driver. So the poker player should have given the doorman a big tip also.
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So now you're not writing well in the new city?

Screenwriters with talent

well from as infrequently as you actually seem to go there i'm going to say 3 time award winning script writers.

• Like 1

well from as infrequently as you actually seem to go there i'm going to say 3 time award winning script writers.

I lived there for 9 years and have been back 4 times since then, how many days have you been there?

I lived there for 9 years and have been back 4 times since then, how many days have you been there?

I doubt he was trying to win the quintessential dick measuring of "who's spent more time at [vacation spot X]?" here. I think he was just busting your chops.

George Clooney at the Wynn and Encore hotels.

approximate dates please.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Pollution-- I took a vacation there recently and surpisingly I could actually see the mountains out my hotel window all 4 days. That would probably not have happened 20 years ago. So it appears the air quality is actually getting better than it was. I guess they finally got most of the clunkers off the road.

Only mountains I see in vegas are on a stripper named candy. Im talking TITS son.

Only mountains I'm interested in in Vegas are that powder, cousin. I'm talking baking soda. WHIP IT THROUGH THE GLASS, NIGGA.

• Like 1

Only mountains I see in vegas are on a stripper named candy. Im talking TITS son.

That's because you usually stay on the 1st floor of the Motel 6.

You should call the fire department, suited, because you just got burned by an award winning screenwriter.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

You don't see very many 60 year old hotels that are still open. The Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas recently was sold and will be torn down.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/60-years-las-vegas-strip-riviera-closes-noon-30782156

• 9 months later...

You don't see many people who have never been confused by the name of the property at 3535 Las Vegas Blvd:

currently known as The Linq,

formerly known as The Quad,

formerly known as The Imperial Palace,

formerly known as The Flamingo Capri.

On 11/27/2013 at 11:28 PM, David_Sklansky said:

$75,000 offers on screenplays.

That's why I lowered it to $55,000 or best.

Or as someone once said in another thread, you don't hear "last call" too much in Vegas.

• Vegas Knights changed the title to Things You Don't See Much of In Vegas.