The Dutch And Friends Chat Corner!

The heel does look odd but I can tell you that firefighters, construction workers, loggers etc.... love these boots. My friends dad had a pair of those built for himself. He was in his early 60's and had been in construction until retirement and had really bad back pain. In those boots the pain went away. I know several people that have said the same, there's just something about the support and angle you stand with them on that takes pressure off the back. Their boots are these http://www.whitesboots.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30278

The only knock I've heard against Danner is that their fire fighting boots use a steel shank, which get hot and burn your feet, as opposed to Whites, which use leather.

It's amazing the worthless things you learn while obsessively buying 5 pair of boots in a month.

• Like 1
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see tilt is working on ruining another thread.

Those movies have a setting. That setting is men. If you are a women (or a "sensitive" man), you can come into the room. But don't for a second think you are going to touch the thermostat. I'm setting

Did you keep all five?

I actually only bought four so far, but I'm on the waiting list for a pair of custom cowboy boots.

I have kept them all. One I bought off eBay and sent them back to Danner to be recrafted (still waiting), then I also got the Whites semi dress boots, a pair of traditional hiking boots and a pair of really tall hunting boots for worse conditions.

They will displace some old pairs shoes, but the line up is too strong to cut anyone from this bracket.

I've always slept nude or boxer briefs because I tend to run hot at night and will frequently wake up drenched in sweat. Can I wear silk pajamas?

Probably not. I don't run very hot, but I can't sleep with a shirt on. I usually sleep naked too, and just wear pajamas around the house for comfort.

I've always slept nude or boxer briefs because I tend to run hot at night and will frequently wake up drenched in sweat. Can I wear silk pajamas?

i always sleep in a hoodie and sweatpants. i put the hood up. i'm swaddled like a damn baby and i love it.

i always sleep in a hoodie and sweatpants. i put the hood up. i'm swaddled like a damn baby and i love it.

Oh my goodness.

If I didn't love you, I would hate you.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...